Recent content by NYballer

1. NYballer

White/Blue Greinhart ASA

Just thought I'd let you guys know I left a review of the Anderson Ambush in the Anderson thread that includes the Greinert. Long story short the Greinert was my favorite, and a couple of my teamates favorite of the night. You can read it over there, its too long to type again. :)
  2. NYballer

Anderson Ambush review

Just thought i'd post something about this bat since there is virtually no info about it. Anywhere. I've been playing for 24 years and a member of this board for a long time. I was the 4 hitter on all of my teams in my late twenties and thirties, and now starting to make the decline from age...
  3. NYballer

For Sale/Trade 34/27 OG Mizuno Orange Crush

send me a pm with your number and i'll snap a few pics and send them to you. Had it for a few years now, dunno the number of hits, bat is completely solid and still hits very well. 28oz. I don't think these ever break, do they?
  4. NYballer

For Sale/Trade 34/27 OG Mizuno Orange Crush

OG made in USA Mayhem? This bats a tank and will never die, just dont use it anymore. My 27oz. original crush is getting very out of round and I need a replacement. LMK
  5. NYballer

Juggy first batch...

thanks for the info guys, I really appreciate it. The guy said he wanted $75 for it, I looked in my wallet and had $48 in there. I said "I'll give ya $48, thats all I got in my wallet". He thought for a moment and said "ok". I handed him the money and walked away smilin. I knew the bat was...
  6. NYballer

Juggy first batch...

Hey guys, not really that educated on Demarini products and was wondering if somebody could share a little more info on a Juggy first batch. I was with my wife and daughter today at a flea market type store in my town because she was looking for old signs for the kitchen... yada, yada, yada...
  7. NYballer

SpdDmon is GTG!!

Good deal on a bat and very quick shipping. Would not hesistate to deal with again!!
  8. NYballer

LTB - OG crush, Helmer ASA, SCN5

Thanks for all the pms and offers guys. i ended up with a helmer AND a crush. i love this time of year!!!
  9. NYballer

LTB - OG crush, Helmer ASA, SCN5

These are my order of choices. I have been looking for awhile and just can't seem to lock one of these up. The OG crush has to be 27oz. , anything else is a no go. The Helmer at least 28oz. , and the Steath 27 or 28oz. I am paypal ready and ready to go. LMK what ya got....... Thanks, Jason
  10. NYballer

steven_wht is GTG

Great deal with steven. Would do business with him again.
  11. NYballer

LTS Easton SCN9 Stealth 30oz.

This bat is in very good shape with light ground scratches. Was too heavy for a team bat and therefor going up for sale. Has both returns still and has no issues. No cracks or rattles. Want $200 firm, shipped and insured in the Continental US. SOLD TO PIF2630
  12. NYballer

LTT scn9 stealth 30oz

bump bump.....
  13. NYballer

LTT scn9 stealth 30oz

Here is what I'd like: SSR1 (mustard bat), Mayhem98 (orange), Mayhem M798 (silver), or a NRG500 maxload. All bats need to be either 27 or 28oz. with 27oz being prefered. Condition has to be good on these and the NRG needs $50 in cash added to it. Also $25 to the M7. Thanks for looking
  14. NYballer

LTT scn9 stealth 30oz

15. NYballer

LTT scn9 stealth 30oz

Bat is in great shape and hits very well. Too heavy for my teamates and bought as a team bat. They want a 27 to 28oz. bat. ASA only, anybody wanna trade? SOLD TO PIF2630