Recent content by orangebox21

1. orangebox21

LTB 27 oz. Demarini J3A

As the title indicates, looking to purchase a 27 oz. Demarini J3A for a teammate. Post, PM, or [email protected]
  2. orangebox21

Let's see those 2014 mockups

Jersey's Are Here (mock-up in post #55) "][/URL] "][/URL] "][/URL] "][/URL]
  3. orangebox21

Will do. The plan is to have them here first or second week of April so check back then.
  4. orangebox21

First year with Full-dye Uniforms
  5. orangebox21

Glove Help

I have a GSP1401TG with a broken string. Love the glove but at the price I payed for it wondering if it's worth the cost of the re-string. The wrist strap is also getting pretty worn and that won't be an easy fix and probably would exceed the cost of the glove. Any advice on some Mizuno...
  6. orangebox21

New mizuno Asa

Most of the info is here: http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1304106
  7. orangebox21

ASA Mizuno Blackout balanced review

Continuing on with the 52 300's (I only play ASA). Been out about 5 times with it and am nearing 200 hits. Last time out the sound started to change fairly consistently, the distance has noticeably improved, and it's closing in on my gamer. Still not quite the exit speed I'm looking for, but...
  8. orangebox21

Blackout reviews

Nice team you've got there. :biggthumpup:
  9. orangebox21

ASA Mizuno Blackout balanced review

I posted this in a different thread but am re-posting it here because it seems here is where the action is. Most of you probably already know this but just to clarify the ASA Blackout is not an ASA ONLY bat. It does have the 2013 ASA stamp on it, but is also has the 2012 NSA stamp and is...
  10. orangebox21

Statistic Programs

Looking to compile a list of stat programs that you managers/players use. Let me know what your team is using and any praise/criticism you have for the program. So far: 1. BallScore/BallStat 2. StatTrak 3. softballtracker.com 4. scorebookz.com
  11. orangebox21

Mizuno ASA bat question...

Just to clarify the ASA Blackout is not an ASA ONLY bat. It does have the 2013 ASA stamp on it, but is also has the 2012 NSA stamp and is approved for USSSA (1.2 BPF), and ISA as well. As a preface I am by no means an expert bat reviewer and have only been playing 4 years so my knowledge...
  12. orangebox21

Interesting League Rules

Its all been done, there is nothing new under the sun. http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1288070&highlight=league+rules
  13. orangebox21

Sneak peak of the new MP elite roller!

Thanks Chy for the pics, it's nice to get a feel for the compartments. I love my Pro Wheel bag, just a few things I wished were different. The fence hooks are too small, the wheel base is a hair too narrow causing a few too many twisters, the 2 large side pockets aren't large enough to fit a...
  14. orangebox21

Sneak peak of the new MP elite roller!

Nice to see they upgraded the fence hooks. The Pro series hooks won't clip onto most fences. :confused: And has anyone ever fit 7 sticks into the Pro series?
  15. orangebox21

For Sale OG Salvo 26 oz For Sale

Bat has been sold; local deal to SBF boardmember.