Recent content by Pac#9

1. Pac#9

GTG Easton4Life is VGTG!!!

Traded bats with Easton4Life, great communication and very quick transaction. He is very GTG, would deal with many times over.
  2. Pac#9

GTG Mazgirl18 GTG!!!

Great person to deal with, very pleased with the transaction. Would definitely do business with again. Thank you Mazgirl18 :D
  3. Pac#9

Mercy VS J3A review

J3a made me a believer in Demarini, swung mine the other day and it was Lights out! Pick one up if you can!
  4. Pac#9

J3A and Fu-Dawg holding up to .47 cor Blue Dots

J3a hitting .47 cor blue dots Swung the J3a today, weather was about 50's or so, better than usual here in Korea. I was worried about hitting .47 cor blue dots since hearing about durability issues. Decided why not and to my amazement the bat handled the task very well. I took two cuts with...
  5. Pac#9

For Sale 26oz z2000 el asa

Pm sent Let me know if we're good, thanks
  6. Pac#9

GTG Scott raftelis is GTG

Picked up a liberty advanced glove from Scott, great communication and fast shipping. Would do business with again with no hesitation. Thanks bud!
  7. Pac#9

GTG Rog is GTG!!!

Completed a deal with Rog, quick payment and good communication. Great to do business with.
  8. Pac#9

For Sale 28oz OG Easton Extended

Ttt.........
  9. Pac#9

For Sale 28oz OG Easton Extended

OG Easton Extended, returnable, 28oz, no webbing, no rattle, normal scratches from bag and fields. Only looking to sale right now...SOLD.
  10. Pac#9

GTG kldaugherty

Great board member to deal with, fast shipment and item as described. Thank you
  11. Pac#9

GTG thedodger22

Great board member to deal with, fast shipping and exactly as described. Thank you
  12. Pac#9

For Trade OG Easton Ext 28oz. for trade

Morning bump.....
  13. Pac#9

For Trade OG Easton Ext 28oz. for trade

Looking to get another Extended or an OG Flex in a 26oz. in the same condition. Bat is returnable, no rattles, slight end cap wear. Not sure how many hits, looks like there maybe two areas of webbing...hard to tell. If I don't get any offers on what I'm looking for I'll just put it back in...
  14. Pac#9

GTG Softball Matt is GTG!!!

Softball Matt is definately GTG!!! Him being new on the board had no problems shipping first. Great communications and great to do business with. Do Not hesitate to make deals, stand up guy.
  15. Pac#9

GTG R&J HOPE is GTG!!!

Very GTG board bro, payment was very quick. Don't hesitate to do business.