3. P

For Trade A2000 jh32 for h web

still no sale price sir?
  4. P

For Trade A2000 jh32 for h web

have a sale price or trade only?
  5. P

GTG Cruzizme

Gtg bro. Quick shipping. Easy to do business with. Would deal again.
  6. P

For Sale RD28U 27 oz 160!!!!!

check your pm's
  7. P

Looking to add to the arsenal...feedback requested

I really like what I've read about J3u, but don't want to drop $225-$275. What's price range on Stadium 2 or Swagger?
  8. P

Is the Stadium 2 similar to OG stadium? With the new bat requirements is it basically a handicapped version of the original?
  9. P

We play u-trip, but I dont have any ASA sticks incase I were to play anywhere else. Personally I can't put down my J2u, but I'm looking for something different than what I already have. I think I would love a cartel based on what I've read, but concerned about durability as a team bat.
  10. P

Hey guys. Looking for some input. I want to add a bat for my team. Currently have Legend, The ONE1.2, J2u, Stadium. My favorite is the J2u, but everyone has their prefence. I would like a Cartel but I'm concerned about durability as a team bat. Price range is $150-$175. Thinking Swagger, Stadium...
  11. P

For Sale/Trade 27oz J2u

Any interest in a 26oz The ONE 1.20?
  12. P

GTG Travis8402

Bought 28oz DeMarini Stadium from him. He shipped first and bat was exactly as he explained. Great communication. Would deal again for sure.
  13. P

Unfortunate BP session

Good one! My buddies were giving me a hard time for being too selective.
  14. P

Unfortunate BP session

Thanks for the tips guys. I guess I'll keep swingin' til she blows up. Another round of BP tomorrow night, we'll see if the cracks get worse.
  15. P

MORE Bat help!!!

You could get a Legend and a The ONE u-trip for the cost of that Cartel. I think you would be a lot happier that way. PM me if you have any questions bro, I've gotten a lot help from board bros, I'd like to "pay it forward."