Recent content by Parker2B

1. P

Practice field in Denver next week during the TC Spakler/Firework in Colorado..

Seems the city is pretty locked up with fastpitch games.. how do we find a field to practice on? Is there a school that is usually open? A church field somewhere we could go during the day? help! (16U parent) :biggthumpup:
  2. P

Practice field in Denver next week during the TC Spakler/Firework in Colorado..

Seems the city is pretty locked up with fastpitch games.. how do we find a field to practice on? Is there a school that is usually open? A church field somewhere we could go during the day? help! (16U parent) :confused:
  3. P

Boise area

LOL, I'd have to agree!! haha!!
  4. P

Boise area

there is 1 USSSSA tournament for men a year here in Boise, in April.. better off looking on Facebook, at "Softball in the 208" for a team.. Softball is run by the parks n rec dept. here in Boise, tournaments are run primarily by the parks dept. too.. the P&R Softball Director is also a...
  5. P

Boise area

Oh, and league is SINGLE games LOL!
  6. P

Boise area

There is no USSSA here.. well, they will run 1 tournament here in April (The Polar Bear) that is usually UTrip, but the leagues are ALL ASA. There is an indoor facility called the Sandlot, pretty small place.. where did you move here from?? you looking for co-ed or mens?
  7. P

moving to IDAHO FALLS

I went from playing every other weekend (Women's) and a few co-ed's when I could fit them in, to playing in 1, yes ONE women's tournament, and 2 co-ed superdrafts in 2010.. LOL! I tried to run 3 women's tournaments this year, because the ladies here said that the reason they didn't have...
  8. P

moving to IDAHO FALLS

LOL - sucks, eh? softball just isnt' the same here in ID as it is in other "large market" areas.. good luck finding BP partners, wishin' ya even more luck finding BP partners that actually work on something/anything during BP.. most of the people here just swing from their a$$es in BP and...
  9. P

moving to IDAHO FALLS

don't tease me with ball, gotta get my daughter through her state championship this weekend..... (but where do they play in spokane? :) swing, i'll be crashing at your house while you are gone... make sure you change the sheets for me, eh?
  10. P

For Sale White Latrel Pants 36-42 sizes

Hey Big D, I'll be in CDA this weekend.. I'll buy a pair! check your pm's, i'll ping ya my phone #, send me your back, ok? thanks!
  11. P

moving to IDAHO FALLS

i have no idea about ball in IF, but there is a softball in the 208 weba page on facebook, if you want to see if there is someone in the treasure valley that might get you a hookup in IF.. gonna be in CDA this weekend, lookout!!
  12. P

Results and pic thread for King of the Northwest

Heres the deal guys.. if you are talking about this team.. do some research, eh? you got some HOF'ers, dudes that were on the major list, A World Champs.. get over yourselves, these guys are the real deal.. GREG BRUNS 2011 NW Legends - 50+ 2 KEN DAIN 2011 NW Legends - 50+ 3 BOB...
  13. P

USSSA Uniform Color Rules?

if optic yellow shirts are your best strategy..
  14. P

Boise Idaho Polar Bear

I was there!! ;)
  15. P

ASA Can I get a verbal??

I think saying "time, please" would be a more clear statement. There was never a question about me needing time, he got that part, what he didn't get, was that I would VERBALLY tell HIM when I was ready.. I ask for time and hold my back hand up while i fill holes that the b-bags dig. I...