Recent content by pears

1. pears

GTG Got_The_Corner

Easy to deal with, great communication. Fast shipper.
  2. pears

Omega2 phenix vs am usa

What ever happened to breaking in a bat the old fashioned way. Mother f#@king bp...
  3. pears

Review - 2018 Demarini Omega ASA/USSSA

Dry swung my Omega II to find out my knob clicks and is a bit loose. Hmmm, 1 BP session on it. Anyone else have issues? I'm not concerned, I'll swing away. Just wondering.
  4. pears

I haven't hit an Anarchy, but a broke in Monsta is pretty fun to hit. To be honest though, If you have any buddies with an Aftermath, hit that. They are fun to hit from swing 1 up till it breaks. I can only speak for the ASA Aftermath's though.
  5. pears

dnam. why are they under-rated?

I have less than 200 hits on mine, all 52's. I cant imagine it getting any better.
  6. pears

LTB DeMarini Cluggy (prefer the blue/green color)

I've look at your post several times man, I just cant do it. Very good stick when broke in! Hope you find what your looking for.
  7. pears

pro's and con's of Monsta Torch bats

This is truth
  8. pears

To be fair, those bats are very different and probably shouldn't be compared to each other. But, for sake of your question I felt that the Omega is good, not quite to where my dnam is but think that it wont take long for it to get there. Plus, the omega will long outlast the dnam. dunkky, I...
  9. pears

Soo, I picked one of these up and bp'ed it today fresh out of wrapper. Probably put 100 hits on it with a mix of 52's and 44's. The bat is gas. Very close in distance I'd say to my others that are nicely broken in. I have the omega II black w/ alloy handle.
  10. pears

Omega2 phenix vs am usa

The dnam fits my swing very well, no complaints at all. It is straight fire with the few swings I have on it. I won't say it's the best, but it works for me.
  11. pears

Omega2 phenix vs am usa

I went with the black one, I prefer the alloy handles. Seems to work better with my swing.
  12. pears

Omega2 phenix vs am usa

Thanks dunnky. Nice video by the way. I just ordered the enloaded version.
  13. pears

Omega2 phenix vs am usa

Video in that link is unavailable.
  14. pears

Omega2 phenix vs am usa

Good read here, I've been looking at getting a "team" bat. This may fit the bill for the price.
  15. pears

For Sale Scotty Cameron Golo 5r

Says 35" in the listing