Recent content by PeteJC

1. PeteJC

Demarini Black Ops Mod Shelf parts list

Got the new bag and once the shelves are properly velcro'd in place it stands and keeps its shape almost like it has a PVC frame. That leaves more room for equipment.
  2. PeteJC

Sorry it's been a while since I've been on this forum. Was looking at the wrong date. Got it.
  3. PeteJC

I don't think so. The post is from 2016 and I don't don't think the 17 inch wide bags were out then. The width he shows is 12 inches. Maybe with the 2 elbows attached that would fill the the 17 inches. So may you're right. Thanks!
  4. PeteJC

I went ahead and edited my post to remove the link. Thanks. I found the specs for the smaller sized shelves. No sign of any specs for the larger 17 inch wide bag. I guess I'll fiddle with the design and post the specs once I get it figured out. Unless someone comes to the rescue.
  5. PeteJC

Does anyone have an updated spec list for the larger version of these bags. It's 39 High X 17 Wide X 13 Deep. I've searched the forum and I don't see a spec list for this size roller bag. Thanks!
  6. PeteJC

Pitchers... Fielding the middle

Halo Rule I'm hoping to get a Halo Rule added to our E tourneys. Too many pitchers are getting hit and hitting the middle is being used as a way to intimidate pitchers. I'd like to see the rule follow along some of the MLB rules on pitchers throwing at batters. Here are some of the rules...
  7. PeteJC

Tee Hitting and Achilles Tendonitis

Got a steriod shot for my ear/sinuses yesterday The anti inflam aspect of this steroid has taken away the morning achilles ache that happens with those first few steps. That's the sciatica side which also complicates and confuses the tendonitis diag. I'm going to return to doing unweighted...
  8. PeteJC

Tee Hitting and Achilles Tendonitis

I originally posted this in 2008. This year I returned to hitting off the tee to hone my hitting skills and the tendonitis is back. As recommended I purchased the blue achilles stretching tool. I hit off the tee wearing gym shoes so it's not cleats causing the problem. It's just the...
  9. PeteJC

Tips on playing 2nd base as a left handed thrower.

Turned my first double play at 2nd. The feed came from directly behind the bag so I used the jump throw. Later I had to use the two step and the throw was just a tad late. Thanks for your help.
  10. PeteJC

Pete D. - it is. It reminds me of playing a lower level of coed or work league team. The difference is that these guys have the knowledge of the game and understand the skills needed. Their execution is not as sharp but they know what to do and how to do it. The oldest guys are at 1st and...
  11. PeteJC

Thanks gentlemen. All great advice. Even the go back to first and move to the OF. I saw a post where a team was looking for senior league 50+ players on a local message board. So I agreed to play. The team has at least one in his 80s and a few I their 70s. Along with guys I their 60s and...
  12. PeteJC

We don't practice much so I'm going to have to visualize and work on it in the living room while my wife laughs at me. It should be entertaining.
  13. PeteJC

I see more advantage to being a left handed SS. It seems at second I can take a step towards third as I take the throw then two quick steps to square my shoulders and throw. The last step would be my stride to throw.
  14. PeteJC

I'm playing on a new league team where they need me to play 2nd base. My left handed 1st baseman experience helps in going to the bag and cleaning up bad throws. However turning the double takes some twists and turns. Any suggestions from my fellow lefties with more skill and experience than...
  15. PeteJC

any combatants starting p90x??

9/30 I did the fitness test on 9/30. Started on 10/1. I'm doing the lean plan. I'm skipping today since I spent most of it on my pump house roof making repairs. The Yoga DVD whipped my ars yesterday.