Recent content by Phillip

1. Phillip

2015 Last At Bat Thread

RBI double split L and LC, it was nice since I haven't played in 3 years.
  2. Phillip

Is $13 for 15 minutes in the cages a ripoff?

I pay .25 for 10 balls, IMO yes that sounds like too much.
  3. Phillip

Leave it all on the field?

I take it a play at a time I try my best in the field but unless there's a fielding error or a bad throw I'm not hitting a triple. I'll slide or dive for a ball if I can get there but I'm getting older and my body can't take too much abuse.
  4. Phillip

microwaved bats

I put mine in a rotisserie
  5. Phillip

Leather and Lace - The Official Glove Ho Thread

From left to right Albin 11 3/4, Rawlings Heritage 13", LHT Nike 12.5, Rawlings 11.5 (my high-school glove), Cooper Catchers mitt
  6. Phillip

Steam a glove to shape to your hand, bad for glove life?

This was my first question when I came here in 09. And got some crap for it. The prevailing idea then was just do it the old fashioned way. I have heard it shortens the life of your glove but I have never seen proof. My father in law bakes his sons gloves in the oven and the guy who designed the...
  7. Phillip

My first game in turfs

http://www.boombah.com/s.nl/sc.26/category.142329/.f And it looks like all the other models are on closeout. Now's the time to buy if you like Boombah, I guess.
  8. Phillip

My first game in turfs

haha I have never been fast, I had a coach tell me I was slower than dirt, then again his name was Shanon so...
  9. Phillip

Batting Grip

Me too, love the Sheen qoutes btw.
  10. Phillip

My first game in turfs

I think I should sport a towel too, but I already sport a flat brim and a Brett Bros. Necklace so if that doesn't work I may have to practice, but who wants to do that?
  11. Phillip

My first game in turfs

I got the turfs because we play on concrete, more or less.
  12. Phillip

My first game in turfs

Then I would go for it, a couple of guys on my team have played in theirs for years and they're still intact.
  13. Phillip

My first game in turfs

Haha just saw that, I haven't hit a HR ever so I'm thinking next week I'll wear a cut off shirt.
  14. Phillip

My first game in turfs

I got the turfs. I don't know if they would be an upgrade as this is my first pair ever but they seem very sturdy. However they are narrow which is why I had to return my first pair and go up 1/2 size. Don't get butt hurt I'm shooting for that 1,000 post mark so I can drop some bombs! I...
  15. Phillip

My first game in turfs

So I got my Boombah resistance turfs just in time for my game tonight and I have to say I'm a fan. They have just as much traction on the infield as my cleats but without the soreness. I didn't hit a 400 foot bomb but I don't have the post count for that yet. Thanks for pointing me in the right...