Recent content by PHXCobra

1. PHXCobra

For Sale Paracord zipper pulls

I did this a while back and am back at it. I am making paracord zipper pulls. Have just about every color available. They are 2 for $5 shipped to your door. Many different designs available. Let me know what you are looking for and how many.
  2. PHXCobra

What's everybody's preferences?

USSSA Turf
  3. PHXCobra

Moving to PHX

Depending on which side of town you are on I would recommend going to either BLD or Victory. Teams there are always looking for players.
  4. PHXCobra

USSSA Cactus Classic Majors / Men's E

What happened with the E bracket? Everybody get rained out and they called it?
  5. PHXCobra

AWS in Tempe

We know all about the quiet umpire. Had that guy for most of our 5 games. Couldn't count the amount of times we asked him to speak up. Also if it was 3-1 and the ball got anywhere near the plate it was an automatic strike. Had a good time but we played lowers.
  6. PHXCobra

Far west winter nationals 1/9/2016

No, we put in the deposit to play but never got the call for game time. Found out Thursday they had forgotten to put us on the bracket. Friday they said they will put us back on after everybody made plans. So we now have $100 in credit towards ASA we may not use
  7. PHXCobra

I'm trying to be optimistic. We got in on this, got screwed out of last weekend by ASA, and I want to play.
  8. PHXCobra

Just checked the weather report and it shows no rain on Saturday
  9. PHXCobra

It's official! Arizona Hot Stove 2016!

5 or 6 teams will say they are going to play up, dog on other teams that don't, then go to E Worlds.
  10. PHXCobra

Free Agent Team - PHX (USSSA)

Should definitely clarify, not a SS or outfielder in 3 man.
  11. PHXCobra

Free Agent Team - PHX (USSSA)

Interested. Will play anywhere. Tap is an all pro catcher.
  12. PHXCobra

Rio Vista Monday night league

What nights do you umpire at Rio?
  13. PHXCobra

Cinco Usssa!

A team of Oncologists.
  14. PHXCobra

Cinco tournament looking for guys

7:45am at D-West. Hope to win a few
  15. PHXCobra

Cinco tournament looking for guys

Sorry. We have enough for now. Thanks for the interest