Recent content by piratepete7

1. piratepete7

Several old Easton bats for Sale

PM Sent
  2. piratepete7

For Sale/Trade 3 OG ST100H

Slowpitch Softball Forums | SoftballFans.com - Error You do not have permission to view media within this album.
  3. piratepete7

For Sale/Trade 3 OG ST100H

Interested in one of the 26's if you can get some pics up.
  4. piratepete7

LTB SRV3 26oz w/ USSSA Thumbprint

I know these get the spiral cracks but when you have them running perpendicular too, it's not long for this world. Appreciate you getting me the pics, but I have to pass on it. Enjoy it until it blows up.
  5. piratepete7

Wow surprised anyone has these anymore with all these new stamp bats running around here. Can you send me some pics and a price?
  6. piratepete7

LTB Demarini Flipper USA 26oz

Looking to pick up a 2016 Demarini Flipper Aftermath USA ASA WTDXFLA-16. New or Used, hit me up if you have one you're looking to move.
  7. piratepete7

I appreciate the mention but only after the specific model/weight mentioned with the usssa stamp. Hope you find a buyer, the Flex's were dynamite and still are if leagues still allow them.
  8. piratepete7

Not sure the market value on these things but looking to pick one up at the right price.
  9. piratepete7

For sale: Synergy SRV6 and Stealth SSR2

These still available? Let me know if you have a package price. DM is key
  10. piratepete7

Bat Bag recommendations?

Grit Tower looks like an awesome bag. I'm just having trouble with the price. The Boombah backpacks are like $100 cheaper.
  11. piratepete7

Bat Bag recommendations?

Looking to buy a new bat bag as the old one is on its way out. I've mostly used the Boombah beast bag and their backpack. I know a lot of you are fans of the black ops bag so that's on my radar too. Must carry 4 bats. Thanks in advance.
  12. piratepete7

2016/17 Miken Line

I would consider it but they're crazy priced right now. You say it's not flipper like, could you elaborate?
  13. piratepete7

Endloaded ASA Demarini

Odd to hear that the Mercy now has a decent endload. The one I swung (white with green) was outrageously balanced. As someone who prefers the endloaded bats, I couldn't consistently find the barrel for the life of me. The few balls I did square up were smoke but I had to flip it. Thanks for...