Recent content by pitch18

1. P

2017 Miken Freak Platinum USSSA Maxload BP

Have you had a chance to swing the 2017 Miken Psycho Maxload USSSA Softball Bat MPSY2U yet? If so, how does it compare to the Freak Platinum Maxload USSSA? They appear to be the same bat, so I'm trying to find out the differences.
  2. P

For Sale SBF Custom 13" Rawlings - PRO1000-SBF

Is there any palm padding in this glove?
  3. P

Warranty Return

What weight did you get and how heavy is the endload? I have last year's black and yellow model in 26oz.
  4. P

Advice on New Mikens

I know the new Miken Freak Black (.5 oz endload) and Black DC-41 (1 oz endload) are the same bat with different weighting/endloads, but since I haven't swung Miken in a long time, can anyone tell me which would be the closest to an endloaded LS Z-3000 swingwise? Thought I had decided on the...
  5. P

2015 Easton Mako Glove

Per JustBallGloves, the brown glove weighs in at 20.5 oz.
  6. P

Price Check New Bag coming

Thanks for posting the link to the other thread KoolAid. Initially, I wasn't sure about posting a link to another website so I posted about the Google search. Then I decided to post the link to the catalog because it wasn't for sales, just to view the new 2014 gear. Impressive catalog...
  7. P

2014 Louisville Slugger Catalog

Don't think this has been posted yet, so here is the link to the catalog: http://www.sportsworldinc.com/sports/baseball/mens/LouisvilleSlugger/2014/Louisville-2014-Baseball.pdf
  8. P

Price Check New Bag coming

Just came across this, if you do a google search for Tru3 technology, one of the links will take you to the Louisville-2014-Baseball.pdf‎, which is the LS 2014 catalog.
  9. P

Best year for the Z

Definitely the hottest bat I have ever swung. Let my whole team use it and it lasted most of the season. Must have gotten a good one. It was replaced by the 2012 utrip endload, which I didn't like and didn't think was nearly as good.
  10. P

Izzy Psycho Knob

Is the knob on the Izzy Psycho normal size or smaller like those on newer bats like the Mizuno Blackout or LS Z-2000?
  11. P

Tps nation help out a board bro

Have a 26oz Z1K Endloaded if interested.
  12. P

GTG demariniproud

Sold him an Akadema ACM39 glove. Great communication and fast payment. Would definitely deal with again.
  13. P

2013 USSSA Z-2000 "Demo" Bat Tour! New Thread...

justgreatgolf11 has the 27oz
  14. P

UnderArmour Highlight Cleats

My son uses the black/white version of these for high school football. He loves them and thinks they are super comfortable. On the other hand, I wouldn't wear them, but to each their own.
  15. P

2013 USSSA Z-2000 "Demo" Bat Tour! New Thread...

27oz Z-2000 shipped this morning to justgreatgolf11 via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance, so you might have to sign for the package: 03120860000243796476 Due to work, I wasn't able to get away to ship it yesterday. I will post a review tonight.