Recent content by pizzapiz

1. pizzapiz

Need a player for the Mcquade

We need a player for this weekends McQuade tourney in Bismarck, ND. We are playing in Rec 1. We have 9 but need a 10th too many backing out. Thanks
  2. pizzapiz

GTG GTG The Rain Maker

The Rain Maker is good to go. Thanks for the shoes
  3. pizzapiz

The Mcquade registration is out

We can't wait to get there on Friday. Drew a tough start time for Saturday with a 730am start (630 our time). Looking forward to the Friday night Team USA games and all the beer that will be flowing. See everyone down there.
  4. pizzapiz

McQuade Softball Tournament...

Hey, a few us Canucks will be stopping by and hopefully there are a few good deals to be had.
  5. pizzapiz

For Sale Reebok Vero IV Low Zig Quag Turf size 10.5 Black

Hi I sent the paypal. Thanks
  6. pizzapiz

For Sale Reebok Vero IV Low Zig Quag Turf size 10.5 Black

Hi sent a pm about the shoes. Thanks
  7. pizzapiz

GTG FR20 is gtg

FR20 is gtg. Great communication and delivery. Thanks.
  8. pizzapiz

For Sale THEM and S&L full dye subs - (3) #24 XL

I received the red one. Thanks so much.
  9. pizzapiz

For Sale THEM and S&L full dye subs - (3) #24 XL

I'll take the red one if you will ship to Canada. I will pay the extra shipping charge. Please let me know. Thanks,
  10. pizzapiz

Master Batter Beavers Buy-In

Hi will you ship to Canada? Let me know the extra cost. Thanks.
  11. pizzapiz

Need 2 players for Mcquade Bismarck

We have 9 right looking to add 2 and bat all 11. Otherwise we will be looking Friday night it the stands. Let me know thanks.
  12. pizzapiz

Need 2 players for Mcquade Bismarck

We need 2 players for this weekend's McQuade tourny in Bismarck. We are playing in the D division first game is 950 am. Let me know if you want to join us. [email protected]
  13. pizzapiz

McQuade Countdown Has Started!!!

My prayers for you and all the others. I need 2 players to play D 950 Saturday morning first game let me know. [email protected]
  14. pizzapiz

Strike out jersey

Will you ship to Canada? How much extra to ship to canada? I will take one if you will.
  15. pizzapiz

Looking for beat up 484

Looking for a beat up old 484. Let me know what you have shipped to Canada. Thanks.