Recent content by plinko

1. plinko

USSSA Men's Upper League/Spokane County

"The Frankenstein". Enough said...
  2. plinko

Official 2012 SBFans Superdraft Thread

Did the Fire Marshall raise the maximum occupancy limit in that place? I know there was a petition for that going around...:eek:
  3. plinko

2012 NW SBFans Superdraft - *Feedback Needed*

I vote Oct 20th. The earlier the better....it was balls-cold last year! Plus less of a chance of prohibitive snow for the Eastside boys. (also, I'm in NYC on Nov 3rd!)
  4. plinko

ST. REGIS FIRECRACKER BOUNTY TOURNAMENT JULY 7th and 8th

Taking all replies to the Eastern WA board...
  5. plinko

New New! Eastern Washington/NIdaho

MRI came back this afternoon and showed only a SLIGHT tear of the anterior talofibular ligament. Pretty good news, all things considered. No surgery, just put in an immobilization boot for a couple of weeks. As for the Frankenstein Pitch, dont let it EVER be said that I dont do things for my...
  6. plinko

Ha ha ha. This past Friday night was definitely one of the funnest times I have had in a while! It was so good to hang with you and the Hairy Bear, as well as get introduced to your pitcher (was his name Mike?) and your other teammate. Whenever we see each other it's like we've never missed a...
  7. plinko

30 minutes on the "hug couch" for everyone?
  8. plinko

Im sure your experience is skewed. Maybe you shouldnt have spent so much of your time way out on East Sprague...:eek:
  9. plinko

Message sent. Hopefully his rabbit skin notepad had enough room for that laundry list of paraphernalia.
  10. plinko

Ill send a smoke signal right now to let him know its a go.
  11. plinko

My bad. All you lefties look alike...:D
  12. plinko

I notice you didn't say " good, clean fun", you dirty old man. I talked to Little Beaver last night, he was trying to schedule time for the 3 of us. I told him you were priority #1, and id have to run the 3-way idea past you first.
  13. plinko

Please! Im not even going to dignify that response with a response. Wait...
  14. plinko

FTB, Kyle...FTB.