Recent content by Powerhitter85

1. P

Looking for an of for sundays in marshall mi

Hey if your still looking for an (OF) for Sundays let me know. What times are the game and cost.
  2. P

What's ur number?

What's ur number?
  3. P

Looking for a good shortstop Memorial weekend in Coldwater,MI

hey what time does the tourny start and how much ill be out on that side of town that weekend you guys playing D or E?
  4. P

Marshall, Michigan April 30th!!!

alright sounds good yea if it in the area im willing to travel just let me know
  5. P

Marshall, Michigan April 30th!!!

Hey I live out on the east side of the state but I still have a place out in Battle Creek until september. I wont be able to make the april 30th but if you decide to play any other tournaments let me know, cause ill come out for the weekend and play. 586-630-2187
  6. P

Need 2 - Sterling Heights, MI

Hey im already on a team out at total on thursday nights at 825 but if you ever need a sub let me know and if i can make it I will 586 630 2187
  7. P

Need 2 - Sterling Heights, MI

Im already playing out at total that night at 8:25pm but if you play before that time and need a sub hit me up 586 630 2187 I can play infield and outfield..
  8. P

Total sports

Hey I'm playing D ball there thursdays night at 825 hit me up if u ever need a sub 586 630 2187
  9. P

Looking for a team to play on for next season in Battle Creek/Kalmazoo area

I just moved out on this side of town in September, but currently still work on the East side, so have not met many people. I have played at Liberty (Sterling Heights) and Total Sports ( Mt. Clemens), for the last 6 years D & E $ Co-Ed ball. I am an all around player anything from infield to...