Recent content by powermatt99

1. P

PRODCT-TI, A2000 1620SC, PROBH3 Hyper Shell

Rawlings PRODCT-TI $old - lightly used, some would say not broken in enough to game. Rawlings PROBH3 Hyper Shell $old - new with tags Wilson A2000 1620SC Spin Control $225 - new with tags Prices include shipping to the 48. IMG_2156 by Matthew Turner, on Flickr IMG_2153 by Matthew Turner, on...
  2. P

Best place to buy/sell?

Thanks. I'll give these a shot. I'm not much of a FB guy but I think I have an account from about 2007.
  3. P

Best place to buy/sell?

I'm not a collector, just looking to sell a few gloves and mitts that I no longer use. It seems that the buy/sell board here at SBF has really slowed down. It looks like sellers get killed by fees as Sideline Swap. Local markets like FB and CL are hit or miss and I usually get more scammer...
  4. P

LTB Rawlings PRO-DCT

I have one in Timberglaze. If you're interested in that colorway, I can shoot you some pics. Welcome back.
  5. P

Gloveworks

I got my GW Steerhide last year. My midnight tan doesn't look as dark and rich as the pictures I've seen. Maybe they goofed but I had nothing to compare it to. I requested no factory break in but the glove came pretty soft. Also, the pattern is weird compared to the standards from Wilson or...
  6. P

Long-Term Report on Gloveworks??

Anyone out there have a Gloveworks that has been gamed several times a week for the past year or so? I don't think I've seen a single picture of one that doesn't look like a shelf piece.
  7. P

For Trade Spalding Pro Select 1b Mitt 12.75" - RHT

If you'd consider selling, DM me.
  8. P

For Sale The Next SBF SMU - Rawlings DCT 13"

Now that the World Series has ended, the only thing that will keep me occupied in the great white north of Milwaukee is breaking in this beauty. Any updates?
  9. P

ADIDAS GLOVE?

I've looked at the EQT line the last few years at the ABCA trade show. The patterns aren't my favorites but the leather is definitely top of the line.
  10. P

What are we all currently gaming?

Each position I play "requires" a different glove. P - A2K D33 C - A2K PUDGE 1B - All-Star System 7, soon to be a SBF DCT. I hate Wilson 1B patterns. SS - A2K 1787 3B - A2K DW5
  11. P

Irrational glove preferences........

guys who have $2,000 worth of leather and borrow my bat Seriously though, I hate that my bag includes four Wilson A2Ks and one non-Wilson. I just can't get into Wilson 1B patterns. I had a nice 1613, about half way to game ready, but sold it to one of my players for what I paid for it ($143)...
  12. P

Glove durabilty questions..........

I coach HS baseball. We issue a new mitt to our #1 catcher in the fall to use during winter workouts and into the spring and summer. We get only professional quality gloves. The last two were an All-Star CM3000 and an A2000 DPCM. The mitt sees daily practice or games for 6 months plus whatever...