Recent content by PROSHOP

1. PROSHOP

New Mizuno 2pc Nighthawk pics

damn it! no 30's....that sucks!
  2. PROSHOP

no love for the new wegman?

i have 30oz on the way at some point..hopefully soon!
  3. PROSHOP

For those that have swung the 30oz L1 or L2.....

may sound weird but some what like an old 30 oz combat AV XEL but not as smooth to swing
  4. PROSHOP

For those that have swung the 30oz L1 or L2.....

my wegman felt like one of the heaviest 30's i've used..i loved the so called 4oz enload..now waiting for the newest wegman to come.
  5. PROSHOP

OG Ultra grey ghost claigslist find... (pic inside)

the bubble stickers on the first one's were colored with a yellow ish letters and numbers..i think..like the old velocity's can someone confirm this?? that's what the one i have..got in the summer of 2002..very nice thought
  6. PROSHOP

If you could pick 5 bats from the past to have more as a keep sake, they would be ...

2002 ultra 2002 ultra 2 2002 sb34 2007 jak'd nemmy 1997 demarini double wall
  7. PROSHOP

Homerun derby with blackout 27.5

way to go captain canada!
  8. PROSHOP

Compare Z1000 30oz to 28oz

my 30oz endload feels like the heaviest 30 i've ever had (i've been swining 30 oz worths the last few years)...really goes when you get it!!
  9. PROSHOP

OG Ultra

it was really that hot! hard to belive it came out 10yrs ago!
  10. PROSHOP

Fulk v Connell

well said....should sticky this!
  11. PROSHOP

The new Combat Avarice

any info on the franck henry bat?? i hear it's similar to the DS plague?
  12. PROSHOP

The new Combat Avarice

no more 30s?? is this true?
  13. PROSHOP

Wooden bat distance and durability?

we have a guy up here we call JUICE....he's been hitting a bamboo worth?? he puts them out of 300ft parks..this kid could use a broom stick and he'd hit it out..:D
  14. PROSHOP

Resmondo 454 is the real deal

put 50-75 swings on this weekend.felt really good..good pop and distance right out of the wrapper....used it as my gamer as well this weekend but i hit like crap:mad: 30ozer is a hammer though! very nice!
  15. PROSHOP

Resmondo 454 is the real deal

just got my 30oz today...what a hammer!