Recent content by Quinn18

1. Q

FireFlex 360

Has anyone ever had this issue before? With this bat or any other?! Heard I can’t do anything as far as a return since it is a Canadian issue. If anyone can confirm that as well I’d appreciate the info!
  2. Q

No more Nurples?

I recently picked up a Nurple here locally from a guy that didn’t swing his all too much. It’s a tad bit difficult adjusting from swinging 2 piece bats the past couple years. One thing is for sure that once u get it just right the balls take flight! Was pretty impressed for not necessarily...
  3. Q

Easton Support is terrible

I got a fireflex in February and it cracked at the beginning of March. I said the same thing that it shouldn’t count towards my return since it didn’t last at all and was told my return would have a warranty as well but that they were going to keep the barcode? Not too sure how I feel about...
  4. Q

LTB 2017 Helmer Flex (Avacado)

Looking for one of these in a 28.5 has to be NIW. If anyone knows where I can find one please shoot info my way. Thanks in advance.
  5. Q

SP18R1UA

Thank you for that input! I literally just put one up for sale cuz it wasn’t opening up! I’ll hack away at it some more I guess!
  6. Q

Return

Got a loaded Fire Flex for a ‘16 Helmer Flex.
  7. Q

Fireflex

I didn’t bp it at all.. heard it wasn’t made for it. All game hits unfortunately.. a tad bit of pepper before a game maybe but that’s about it.
  8. Q

Fireflex

That’s what we hit here in West Texas
  9. Q

Fireflex

Less than 100 swings.. nothing below 60 degrees maybe even 65.. 40/325
  10. Q

Fireflex

So I have a 28oz fireflex that didn’t even last a month! Sad sad day! It’s only a tiny crack but the fact that an Easton cracked on me in such little time is killer! I was hoping it was just a paint defect but nope it’s lifted! Sounds dead too when hitting! I was trying to post pics to get ur...
  11. Q

New 2017 Easton Bomb Squad or Used 2016 version

I have both the ‘16 and ‘17 bakers. Like 4extra said earlier, want something hot right away get the ‘17 for sure. Mine took a few hacks to get it game ready and by few I’m saying maybe 50-75. The ‘16 on the other hand, I for sure had to put in some work on it but I like doing bp so it didn’t...
  12. Q

Easton Customer Service

I’ve spoken to 3 different customer service reps since my return. I sent in a 16 Flex 28oz and asked for a 17 Flex 28.5 in return. First rep said they were on backorder. Second rep said they were taking longer than normal to receive and offered me an 18 Helmer when they come out in March. Third...
  13. Q

Anyone sent a bat back in a while?

Need some feedback please.. I’m going to send back my 16 Helmer Flex next week. Do u think I’ll get that bat again as a return? If not, should I ask for the 17 Flex instead?
  14. Q

For Sale 2018 Easton Line and SMU Possibility

12.5 barrel endload and balanced. Bring the traditional 1oz end load back.
  15. Q

2016 sp16sku

Anyone know how the endload is on these? The '15 Kirby felt a little on the lighter side to me on the lighter side to me so not sure if the '16 is the same way.