Recent content by Raiderfan81

1. R

Batter box

nvm i guess its literally defined under illegally batted ball
  2. R

Batter box

Do you have a location for the USSSA ruling?
  3. R

DHH hitter

This strategy topic has me going mad.... My "D" team has played 50+ games with these rules with the DHH everywhere from 1-6 as well. The only conclusion Ive come to is that he needs to be top 3 (must bat in the 1st inning) and he absolutely has to be able to hit 2+ homers a game (whether he...
  4. R

Price Check 26oz Near Minty Red Knob DC-41

before the barcodes, its a red knob. I think id let it go for $225-$250 (about what I paid for it, I guess).
  5. R

Price Check 26oz Near Minty Red Knob DC-41

Maybe 50 hits. Returnable no Receipt. Whats the going rate on this guy for the time being?
  6. R

Price Check og 27oz Freak 12 w/bc&rec 100 swings

Looks nice. minimal scratching. mostly bp hits. just gauging price.
  7. R

Long Distance Hitting Competition

Can I hit it twice? Only way im gonna beat TWmccoy.
  8. R

Price Check 28 oz 4TF

~$180 give or take $20
  9. R

Pitchers - Mask or Helmet?

Had the worth mask and just recently bought the helmet. Took a ball twice with my mask on (both on the same field 6 months apart) bad hops because a shorter incorrect mound not being covered or removed. Neither phased me. But I had trouble with balls down and off to both sides with the mask...
  10. R

2016 Mikens compression test

My 2015 4TF almost failed out of the wrapper with 0 hits (225 on one side/235 on the rest). Needless to say I wasnt happy and it will be seeing 0 bp swings. I dont know what my triad is at but it cant be far away with 2k swings. Ill try and remember to update when my freak 12 is tested.
  11. R

How many home runs will you hit this year

Us NOCO folks dont get many options locally to hit em. The Windsor league gave us 1 (but still labeled E) but im not on that team anymore. Loveland had double headers in the spring and fall that allowed 3 but the teams were crap and I didnt get involved because I was playing in Longmont...
  12. R

How many home runs will you hit this year

4 nights a week for 7 months (28 weeks) = 112 League games. Only 1 night allows bombs so theres 28 + like 14 (1 in 6 games) DBOs the other nights. so 40ish in league. Say 80 tourney games at 1 homer every other unless its that GSL fun stuff and im sure to hit a couple of DBOs there too. So...
  13. R

Miken Jersey

Yeah just got a pm from somebody saying that too. Thanks guys. Jimmy34 also just hooked me up with one so im good for this weekend. But would love to get in on a buy in or something if that happens for the rest of the season.
  14. R

Miken Jersey

With this weekend out of the question... Im still interested if someone has a template ready to go where I can use my name and number and make it easy. lmk
  15. R

Miken Jersey

Hoping somebody had one lying around or had a template from a previous run you could just hit print on. Minimal effort kinda thing. I know its busy season so im crossing my fingers but not expectimg a miracle. Playing march 5th so to have it by the 4th would be fantastic. I would entertain half...