Recent content by railguy

1. R

OG reebok Melee

Does anyone have an OG Reebok Melee that they are looking to get rid of? I have a friend in dire need of one. Please let me know if someone can get their hands on one.
  2. R

LTB Ultra2 or u1 must be og with stamps

Hey guys im looking for u2 or u1 must have stamps, im willing to buy them or trade for them, please contact me via text 703 919 7601. I have a lot of asa newer demarinis Thanks
  3. R

Omega2 phenix vs am usa

Ive swung a lot of demarinis an other manufacturer's what do you think it feels most like? Ive had phenix cf3 cf4 am amusa juggys ogam. Sounds like i should stick with am since the feel it different.
  4. R

Price Check Worth 454 mutant 98

Hey guys i have a niw wr worth mutant 98, what do you think the vaule is? Ive had it for a few years. Its red with orange writing. 100 anniversary edition maybe? I am unsure i think its about 2-3 years old.
  5. R

Omega2 phenix vs am usa

Oh sorry 52s all day.
  6. R

Omega2 phenix vs am usa

Hey guys just saw that the new omega2 Phoenix is priced at 149.99 On DEmarinis website. I have swinging am and usa am and love them but i am in need of a replacement and they are getting harder to find and i cant spend 300 on a new one. Should i hold out and wait for a used one to pop up or...
  7. R

LTB Flippers am and usa am

Hey guys im Looking for flipper am or usa am, i really want a 13 but others will do, please let me know what u got! I like 26oz but could go higher.
  8. R

Which 2016 Asa Aftermath is better?

Just got the 16 og, I already have the 15 usam and the 16 usaam, I think the sweet spot on the 15 is the best, in terms of distance they are all about the same. Havnt yet gotten my hands on the gold and black one yet.
  9. R

Bat advice

USA aftermath!!!
  10. R

Congrats to Bruce in Ga

Congrats...... 843!!!! What happened during those 2 at bats that you didnt get on?
  11. R

For Sale 28oz 2013 Flipper AM

any trades?
  12. R

For Sale 2016 26 oz aftermath

Brother you are not the only one....
  13. R

For Sale Ultra, Metals and 1 Unicorn.

What hits harder the tps or the ultra 1?
  14. R

For Sale 28oz 2013 Flipper AM

I have never seen one of these... where did they all go?
  15. R

Hat Bill/Brim

Pretty good first post if u ask me