Recent content by rain

1. R

Demarini or Louisville?

My daughter really disliked the Xeno she had last year but loves her CF8. They both perform great so it just depends on how she likes the feel of it.
  2. R

Rawlings Quatro

It's taking the place of the 2Legit...some have said it's the same bat with a few cosmetic changes.
  3. R

Looking for huge sweet spot fp bat

Mako has the biggest sweet spot
  4. R

Evil ASA NFHS fast pitch ball

Balls I'm not one of the coaches but you'd probably have to contact the organization...it's quite large and I'd also email the area's USSSA Director...maybe he'd use them for tournaments. Let me know if you want the info PM'd to you. I'm swamped at work so I'm not on here much these days.
  5. R

Our pitcher loved the USSSA ball... She has a lot of movement and said the seams were awesome. She said she liked it better than the Dream seam... I'll have our other pitcher use it tomorrow to see what she thinks.. She's also an outstanding player.
  6. R

Just got ours and will test them tomorrow night.
  7. R

I could have our 18u team test them out.
  8. R

which bat?

I picked up a used SRV4B.
  9. R

which bat?

Thanks Hookem. I'm basically looking for a backup/practice bat that she could use in games if she decided too. I just missed an srv4b for $90.00
  10. R

which bat?

If I can get either of these $100 or under, which would you choose? 33" Easton SRV4B or SCX24B. I'm also open to other Eastons and have heard the 8B can be found in that range also but that looks like a really ugly bat. I wish I wouldn't have sold my 1b or 2b but I've done dumber things...
  11. R

Exercise/ workout

work out Go to Wassermanstrength.com and email Austin. We do a catcher's workout by him that is awesome. He may be able to help with other positions also.
  12. R

list of best fastpitch bats

Thx ...I actually found the thread on heybucket. It was the same list as posted here.
  13. R

list of best fastpitch bats

Can someone post the link to the best fast pitch bats ever on sbf? I can't find it anymore.
  14. R

Brag Post-Committed

That's awesome!