Recent content by Ray Finkle

1. Ray Finkle

ND Softball: Drain the Swamp Thread

Honestly tough to say. Teams will look so different in ‘23. Is the box gonna be around? Hearing they only wanna play MN tournaments except Mcquades. If so, do we count them? Not sure if I do. C. 1. MMB 2. RMI 3. Titan 4. Smith Motors 5. Eide Not too sure about the D. Not as familiar with them
  2. Ray Finkle

Not sure about the mecca, seeing as MMB hit em with that double dip ice cream cone!! Heard The a box doesn’t even wanna play ND tournaments next year
  3. Ray Finkle

January right around the corner kids!!! You know what that means?! Softball rumors gonna be flying! Curious to see what ones are real. MMB/The Box merger? Rumors out west is Dvorak no more. Eide infiltrated and blew them right up. Heard there was a new team mixed up of ND guys and SD guys...
  4. Ray Finkle

Well this has been an anticlimactic thread eh? Is C ball still cool anymore? There’s like 4 teams in the state…. Do we see any D teams get the bump? Aftermath won Mcquades followed by 2 Bismarck teams 2nd and 3rd. All I’m saying is we gotta figure out something to make C ball great again!
  5. Ray Finkle

Yasss give us the deets!
  6. Ray Finkle

Sports Page still the underdog..got a feeling they’ll show up big... - Eide...shell of themselves - Rumor is Dvorak is loading up to make a run at the kings of C, MMB. If they win, they all get new, used cars. - Who’s Pink it? - Custer will be the new D-Law but actually good. - DMVW has...
  7. Ray Finkle

This gets better and better.
  8. Ray Finkle

no kidding. Although I hope he holds off until after Mcquades because no one can handle missing 2 years in a row
  9. Ray Finkle

I ....okay okay I must confess that this may be the realest post in this thread I’ve ever seen!
  10. Ray Finkle

Will just have to wait and see. I can tel you that they’re loaded.
  11. Ray Finkle

**Did I mention Sports Page?
  12. Ray Finkle

Ooof. Not sure. It would make sense though seeing as how Sports Page has loaded up. If the rumors are true with SP, MMB will have their hands full.
  13. Ray Finkle

Trent “Middles Open” Ozbum!