Recent content by ray_mich

1. R

Pure still good?

Isn't anyone concerned about all the handles that are cracking or the pictures of what looks like imperfections on the handles right from the factory? I know I'd love to get a bat from Pure but I'm not willing to risk it yet. Hope they figure out the problem.
  2. R

S and L materials

Themshirts did some for a team I was on and we wore them for 7 years with zero issues but I can't remember the fabric we got. They were a bit heavier and had a sheen to them. I was told that they may have used S&L to make their products and Themshirts is no longer around....
  3. R

S and L materials

Anyone else ?? I was going to get a sample of 3 fabrics but the final estimate to get 3, 6" squares mailed to me in Canada was $20.00 and that just seems ridiculous.
  4. R

S and L materials

I'm guessing nobody has bought their shirts from S and L ?
  5. R

S and L materials

What material did you get your shirts made from and how is it? Did it run or pull? Was it durable? How are the colors?
  6. R

Looking for donkey pic/sample uniforms

Any others out there ?
  7. R

Looking for donkey pic/sample uniforms

Just looking for ideas/pics of uniforms with donkeys on them. If anybody has any I would like to see them, thanks.
  8. R

BR4600-22 opinion

Anyone have an opinion on this model ? What is good or bad about it?
  9. R

Miken Questions???

From the description of last years Psycho and the new Psycho they sound exactly the same. Other than looks what are the differences between the two?
  10. R

ThemShirts/material ?

I was in contact with Josh (Them) but he never got back to me after the initial e mail.
  11. R

ThemShirts/material ?

My team bought full dye subs from Them 4 years ago and they still look awesome. They have no runs or pulls in the material whatsoever. We tried to get some extras done this year but never got a final answer from Them so we ordered from another company. The new shirts look good but the material ...
  12. R

Love the Z2000 RI Balanced

It shows 26-30 oz on the size selection for the 2014 Z2000.
  13. R

THAT WAX Sports Wax aka BAT WAX

Is this also available from the online store, because I don't see it?
  14. R

Any Overthrow

Thanks for the answer :) and thanks for not being a smart ass:D
  15. R

Any Overthrow

Thanks for clarifying now what would the call be in hardball ?