REDMAN_11
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you know Matt Gillette aka Thundercats ? I saw you were on his friends list and I made a trade with him last week and I sent my bat out and I have not heard from him since ? From his positive feedback I am guessing that he is not trying to screw me, but I am just trying to figure out what is going on and I heard there was a big storm around his city in Michigan. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks man
    ''SNIFF''...''SNIFF''...thats enough to make any papa proud..''sniff''..''sniff''..and yes im cryen..lol....dam man..that **cker sounded good..those freaken shots dead center even tailed and looked like they hit that building back there...wooooooweeeeee..NICE! im glad to see its getting used by the right hands bro..good luck with it..im sure he'll serve ya fine if ya keep hiting like that..and all you other bros, check this out..gooooooooooood shots here!
    thanks for the highlite reel bro...stay in touch!
    another good tournament in burlington for another good cause ''cancer''..we wished more teams could have shown but we had a great time..the thundercats showed their support in numbers and we thank them for that and we thank all the guys who showed at short notice, not sure of how much was raised but the lady we played for stayed there with us from 8:45 the time we got there till we left which for my team since we made it to the finals was after 5pm..not only is she sick with the worst thing any person on the planet can have she stayed threw the cold and sickness to watch us play for her!...being the trooper she is i ask the creater to let grandfather bear ''makwa'' to take this terrible burdon off her back so she can continue on with er children and grandchildren for many yrs to come..and who knows..maybe take a softball game in or two. chi-megwich to her ''thank you'' giving us a chance to meet her and for bringing us bashers together for a good cause.
    baseball2277 & JesseJamesM met both these forum bros today for a little business deal,another traveling adventure to make some $$$$ and meet two of the coolest guys on this board.couldnt ask for a better transaction and better dudes to hang with.just wish we had more time to shoot the **** about ball.great guys and wish them luck in their worlds tourney this wk end!
    Yea when I was shagging balls there was quite a few of them thaty were going 400ft plus easily.. But it was a good time I always love playing over there!
    dude while i was going thru the pics and showing my wife some of them..my god man i didnt relize how many shots i got of balls going over the trees!..insane amount..lol..theres a couple so freakin high that you cant see the tree line in the shot that went over...and a few of those were during the games..freakin bashers these boyz are.wait ,..you'll see..and i already know the first reply to anything is gonna be ina little whiney voice..''well your fence is only 285!..''yeah well look at how high the f**ken tress are ya idiot and then tell me how far you think they went..lol..we're talken 30-50 ft trees..and 20 ft behind the fence..and balls going over them is easily in between 350-400+...a couple of them never came back..lol..
    getting ready to load them inot my computer here in ust a mintue..gotta get laundry started first..uuggghhh....im gonna post a few choice ones ''a lot'' on an open thread in open slow pitch but the majority of them will be in my albums..lol..i think theres toooooo many to load up on the board..lol..but ill throw a few out.i have a couple of the bird killers i think ''hr derby'' and just some chose members like your self and the cheese and bear,big dave,george,coop and everyone else..so their common..just gonna take a bit to figure out what goes where.it was a good day besides the rain..good plays made today!
    going to bed boyz...catch pms in the morning...and hitless45..i wanna cry everytime i see your stick line up onmy friends list..lol..you knwo what they say..he who dies with the most toys...takes them with him..lol..
    playing two upper league teams..petty much new we didnt stand a chance at taking 1st or 2nd but we held our own with them in league play..just small time stuff..4 teams.pretty much new we were gonna take 3rd in it but we still held our own with the 2 big dogs ..kept them with in 6 and 7 runs in defeats.pretty good considering every batter they have hits 400 ft bombs at will..lol...good time.championship is wednesday and ill be in alabama picking up my new sticks from the coolest board member on here.gonna have to miss my own championship game but its being left in good hands and im getting some sweet sweet clubs.cant wait for monday..take off day!birmingham here we come!~and you guys better kick a s s while im gone too! :0) ;)

this goes for all you A-TOWN BOMBERS david,will,jared,joe,joey,mikey,brad,ca-lub,john,mitch,brad.n,and big bob.....do me proud boys and ill let ya play with my new toys when i get back..lol..
    ill be hading south soon...going to get my ''8'' sticks! then ill have the coolest toys on the block!..lol..and some of you already want em...man i dont even have them yet..mine mine mine..back devil dogs~
    4!...you hear me....4!...4 freakin tourneys going on this wk end and i have a funeral..i mean wedding to go to...AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..i now pronounce you da-da-da you may kiss the~im outy! make room boyz..redmans on his way,just let me know what direction to head in!
    LOL..hey whats up man...lol..yeah i hd to bust mattys chops for a second..you know we all wanna be beast like like him..lol..well i do anyways..lol..got a cancer tourney coming up at the end of the month..lil boy has lukimia and i know i spelled that wrong but anyways hes sick..bad..all money goes to him for meds! having it in burlington 28-29th..$150 a team..gonna hulk smash some sh*t..lol..
    Haha do you know who this is?? This is gillette you left that first comment and then I was just like what's he talkin about.. Lol
    juggys on thier way..my juggys are on thier way..hi ho ah merry oh my juggys are on thier way!!!!!!...lol...on the 7th day the creater made the juggernaut!
    hello fellow diamond warriors.i used to coach for 6th -8th graders getting them ready for highschool ball since to me the most important thing is forgotten these days..the fundamentles of the game! i also used to help coach ,scout for my daughters high school team in my spare time as well so not only do i play alot im always around the game as well..even in the winter months indoor hitting in our local driving range..lol....ive played and made a lot of money in various sports & sales like ebay ,pool,race cars and so fourth...but the tools needed to be competitive in those games compares none to a good stick...a good ball and a good pitch''the one thing you cant control''..thats what makes this game stand out above the rest!
    god bless softball, any and all leagues, from seniors to youths..lets keep it the fastest growing sport ''like it used to be and now making its come back'' out there! c-ya on the diamond~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…