Recent content by reid13

1. reid13

Band Aid

All, This is the most up to date roster of teams. The teams with an asterisk are the teams that have paid. Teams without asterisks have 5 more days to pay before being removed from the list! Varsity A Division 1) The Brotherhood - AL 2) FUPA/KLUTCH/GTS - TX 3) Not Forgotten - MD * 4) SoCo...
  2. reid13

Band Aid

At the time it was let me see if I can find if there was another one posted
  3. reid13

Band Aid

Here is the latest team list from the director... Varsity A Division 1) The Brotherhood - AL 2) FUPA/KLUTCH/GTS - TX 3) Not Forgotten - MD 4) SoCo Military Softball - CO 5) 4TF/JTF Hawaii/CA GEAR - WA 6) INFIDELS - OH 7) ORFs – CO 8) Militia/VETSports/4 the Fallen - FL 9)...
  4. reid13

2015 USSSA Colorado Military Band-Aid, June 12-14

Yes Jeff, it will be held at Skyview again. 10-12 June
  5. reid13

Military Worlds

Ill give you a shout when I get in if you want to grab some grub and a brew!!
  6. reid13

Military Worlds

Copy that thanks for the info Josh. I think everyone was expecting all games to be played at Golden Park so this will help.
  7. reid13

Military Worlds

Copy that, Thanks
  8. reid13

Military Worlds

Josh if just the winners bracket will be played in the stadium where will the loser bracket games be played?
  9. reid13

Military Worlds

Yes Sir!! Good Times!!
  10. reid13

Military Worlds

Best meeting area is the parking lot of the Holiday Inn Express for beers and Corn Hole. Just ask Josh Wiggs!!!
  11. reid13

Military Worlds

Good deal so will I. I fly into ATL at 1300. I will get up with you for a cold Natty!!
  12. reid13

Military Worlds

When are you guys getting in Wiggs?
  13. reid13

Military Worlds

We are staying at the LaQuinta in Midtown. but if its over 100 im staying inside. My A$$ aint ready for that crap!!!!
  14. reid13

^^^^^^ I also agree with this guy!!!! LOL
  15. reid13

^^^^^this guy wins my vote!!