Recent content by renosoftballfan

1. R

yea.Kool well good luck in the tourney then

yea.Kool well good luck in the tourney then
  2. R

Hows your team been doing!!!

Hows your team been doing!!!
  3. R

haha i wish they had 35 ounce bats im use to a 30 ounce but now im stuck with a 28 ounce bat but...

haha i wish they had 35 ounce bats im use to a 30 ounce but now im stuck with a 28 ounce bat but its all good just have to adjust haha sounds good....
  4. R

Sorry for my bad playing haha little rusty havent played in a year. Im a much better hitter than...

Sorry for my bad playing haha little rusty havent played in a year. Im a much better hitter than what i did. Was a little nervous to but i had fun thanks for letting me play would love to do it again...
  5. R

nice..ah thats kool thanks for replying yea i did the free agent thing so hopfully i can find...

nice..ah thats kool thanks for replying yea i did the free agent thing so hopfully i can find something.
  6. R

im living in highland heights and looking for a team you know anyone looking for a player or 3...

im living in highland heights and looking for a team you know anyone looking for a player or 3 players fam is also looking for a team...
  7. R

so you are from the cleveland area also thats kool i just moved back here from reno nevada but...

so you are from the cleveland area also thats kool i just moved back here from reno nevada but was bron in ravenna..Do you know anyone needing players.