Recent content by retrieverfishin

1. R

For Sale Insane & The One

Available?
  2. R

LTB older 26oz demarini doublewall

I loved that bat back in the day....if he doesn't want it pm me what you want for it and a pic or two.
  3. R

j3 vs j3a

Read above, the J3A won't last too long with the 44 core. You are going to want something a little more durable.
  4. R

CLUGGY Video

What did you think of the bat? Kind of the key part of the review!
  5. R

new to combat

The black 2016 version is very, very mild endload. One of my favorite sticks!
  6. R

For Sale/Trade Would this be deal of the day and how to do pics again??

Dang, that tribute would have looked great next to my usssa version! Nice sticks...
  7. R

For Sale Demarini USA future 27oz

Sorry guys, late night brain fart....It is a USA Aftermath....
  8. R

For Sale Demarini USA future 27oz

Demarini USA Aftermath 27oz SOLD - Great stick, no cracks, webbing, tight end cap, some rash on the end as shown, but overall very nice condition. Returnable with receipt from April 2015. New lizardskin will stay on, taper will not. Can put a stock demarini grip on it if you prefer. $170 tyd. -...
  9. R

LTB Looking for a 26oz combat tribute utrip

Absolutely awesome bat! I love my 27
  10. R

For Sale Demarini insan3 27.5 minty

Price lowered
  11. R

Pm's returned, still available
  12. R

Minty demarini insane. 27.5 oz, r/r from late March. Asking $235 PayPal gift or add fees. TRADED
  13. R

For Sale/Trade USA Flipper

Traded. Thanks for the good offers guys.
  14. R

Wanted ASA

IF you are talking about the black bhose it is a great stick. Bought one off of here at the beginning of summer and it is on fire right now. Mine already has some end cap separation and two paint cracks though. Hoping that isn't a sign she is about to blow.
  15. R

For Sale/Trade USA Flipper

27oz, returnable no receipt. Not sure on number of hits, but doesn't feel completely opened up as of yet. Has new lizard skin grip and taper that will be included. No cracks, seams, or end cap separation. Great bat! Looking for $165obo Trades will be considered.