Recent content by Rich4863

1. Rich4863

For Sale 2 Eastons and a Combat Virus FP

At least I can find you here, if not on facebook.
  2. Rich4863

WTB MIKEN FREAK FX700 34/24 or 34/25

LOL... I didnt know you were here too. At least we can still keep in touch if all else fails. I havent gotten back on FB.
  3. Rich4863

Lowest compression bat you've seen.....

My VirusFPs hit great. My problems began when our league converted to .52s then I couldnt get the same performance out of it. It wasnt bad, just not like it was with the .44s
  4. Rich4863

Lowest compression bat you've seen.....

I have a couple of Virus FPs that tested in the 90s compressionwise. I dont remember if it was Coop who made a comment that he didnt know how the bats didnt fall apart.
  5. Rich4863

This place used to be the bomb.

Just saying Hi! Injuries have forced me out of the game. Just selling things off here and there.
  6. Rich4863

Dang, took forever to find you

Dang, took forever to find you
  7. Rich4863

How are you guys playing during the covid era?

Havent played since March, leagues cancelled for the year. With my neck & back significantly worse then what it was, Im pondering the possibility of retiring or just waiting til spring to see how I feel.
  8. Rich4863

Compression limits of a Schutt LFC9

Senior league with ASA bat restrictions
  9. Rich4863

Compression limits of a Schutt LFC9

I meant to follow up on this. About a week after the last post the ASA site was updated. Something to the effect of all pre ABI bats having a 1400psi limit. The one I had tested fell below 1400. Still his excuse was that at the level it was tested at he asked why I was it when it was probably dead.
  10. Rich4863

LTB Mandingo

Pics sent
  11. Rich4863

I texted you awhile ago. Im headed to bed its 1am here, So Ill look for your message when I...

I texted you awhile ago. Im headed to bed its 1am here, So Ill look for your message when I wake up.
  12. Rich4863

LOL, Juan!!!! Long time no talk. Im more then willing to deal on the bat. Hows the Bronx these...

LOL, Juan!!!! Long time no talk. Im more then willing to deal on the bat. Hows the Bronx these days? LOL
  13. Rich4863

LTB Mandingo

Its the legal one. I just gotta find it...LOL Its been a long time since Ive seen & had it in my hands. I have at least 1.
  14. Rich4863

LTB Mandingo

I have a 28oz floating around.
  15. Rich4863

Looking for 1st Batch Synergy & Titanium Bats

I have a 30oz. But Im not looking to move at this time.