Recent content by Ringer44

1. R

Minnesota Thread

Field e 9/10am games Troy has been doing tournaments for awhile. He usually did them at Noble and bebops back in the day. He is always hustling and usually has is on top of the play.
  2. R

Minnesota Thread

Troy Meyers had the dish in the chip not sure who his partner was, ive had him before but don’t know his name. We had a terrible ump for our first 2 games. Not sure what his name is but he wears a big World Series ring or something
  3. R

Minnesota Thread

I played at the stadium this weekend and found it to be pretty fun minus the wait staff not being properly staffed. Fun, competitive games for the most part. Ian haas has been ready to fight people for years. He used to play up at povs a lot. Real gem!
  4. R

Minnesota Thread

The crew Vivid
  5. R

Minnesota Thread

Winner:tbd Non: eurotech
  6. R

Minnesota Thread

Chesapeake. Pure Sooner xtreme Fcd upper t’3 Fcd lower Ziegler Father henn. Element
  7. R

Minnesota Thread

Bottom half of the d bracket is loaded. The crew got a great draw to be in the top 3.
  8. R

Minnesota Thread

Windy City: sis Shako: T’s13 C: showbombs D:crew
  9. R

Minnesota Thread

Riot
  10. R

Minnesota Thread

6’s Mn monitoring M@m Soiux falls Tyron Dewey’s Conference Sis
  11. R

Minnesota Thread

Hoosier=resmondo H.auto=crew
  12. R

Minnesota Thread

Congrats tiny. Nice run
  13. R

Minnesota Thread

Corkys Open-ressy C- red stars D Owatonna-gs sports/iconic D fairbiult-Dewey’s Conference- sis
  14. R

Minnesota Thread

We got the tc balls that are like wiffle balls last year and those are much better. You need double the space but it doesn’t feel like your hitting a sand bag.
  15. R

Minnesota Thread

I could see that, I like about 15-20 but some guys in my team take 50 it feels like haha