Recent content by Rip-It Softball

1. Rip-It Softball

Anyone Else Seen This Reaper???

This will be replacing the REAP3 (ASA double-wall Reaper), so it is an ASA bat. The REAP5 was a single wall alloy bat designed specifically for single-wall leagues, so it will be different from the REAP5.
  2. Rip-It Softball

Anyone Else Seen This Reaper???

Hi guys, Wanted to chime in here and give you the 411 on the new Reaper (REAP6). The bat is in production now and should be available within the next 3-4 weeks. The Direct Sports catalog had to go to print, so they put the bat in knowing it wouldn't be available for a little longer. It WILL...
  3. Rip-It Softball

rip it reap3 vs reap5

Kuntry, The REAP3 is our double-wall ASA bat, and the REAP5 is our single wall bat. We launched the REAP5 specifically because we were receiving a lot of requests for a single wall alloy-only league bat. If you aren't restricted to single-wall bats, the REAP3 will give you better...
  4. Rip-It Softball

Rip-It takes a shot at Easton

bigskysoftball, The email that was sent out today promoting the new RIP-IT Prototype Baseball line at $150 was not a shot at saying other companies are "rip off" experts. It was showing customers that they have a choice in a high performance bat that wont cost them $300+ to own. Baseball...
  5. Rip-It Softball

Rip-It takes a shot at Easton

Tumblebug, You are 100% right that when a customer returns a bat to us under the 30 day performance guarantee, we actually lose money. Your hypothetical example above is quite accurate. If we sell a bat for $100 to a retailer, and the customer buys it for $200 and returns it, we refund the...
  6. Rip-It Softball

Hey all, If you are trying to contact me, please do so by emailing me at...

Hey all, If you are trying to contact me, please do so by emailing me at [email protected] I do not check my messages on this forum, so you will need to email me at the address above if you have questions. Thanks.