Recent content by RLee25

1. R

Price Check 28 oz MLC

1000+ swings, purchased new and used in league only by a couple players, not a team bat. Some webbing, field scratches, no cracks or chips and pretty hot. As soon as my AM arrives, I'm thinking about either selling it outright or trading for a 12.5" glove. Any help would be appriciated on price...
  2. R

Looking to play dallas, tx area

Try posting on the DFW sub list in this forum. Lots of local guys post on there and it's been running for a while now.
  3. R

CL22 ASA Stock Update

I hope those dates don't apply to the other Demarinis.
  4. R

For Sale Multiple RHT Fielding Gloves - game ready

How are the laces on the GG? Would you do $30?
  5. R

New DeMarini Slowpitch Preorder

Anybody heard anything about the next batch of orders? I didn't get my Aftermath order in time the first time.
  6. R

Looking to buy my first bat

Fu Dawgs were going for $145 on Ebay for a while. Been using my MLC for 3 years and it's still going strong at 1000+ hits.
  7. R

Funniest team names

It Doesn't Matter Just the Tip
  8. R

New CL22 Shipment Update

Hope there are some Aftermaths in there. Didn't get mine in the first go round.
  9. R

New DeMarini Slowpitch Preorder

Haven't received tracking yet on my 28oz AM. Hope I don't have to wait on the next batch. Leaugue starts tonight. Not that I would have used it in the cold we have right now, but it would be nice to have if the weather warms up next week.
  10. R

For Sale/Trade Spring Training Sale....

Might be interested in the Fu, but can get new on Ebay right now for $133 shipping included.
  11. R

MLC vs. Fu Dawg/Flipper/Aftermath

I'm sure it's been talked about before, but I'm not on here enough to have seen it. I swing a 28oz MLC in ASA only league. Do the Fu Dawg, Flipper or Aftermath really outperform with the .52 balls enough to justify upgrading. I'm closing in on 40 with a bum shoulder so I'm a base hitter, but I...
  12. R

Looking for a team in McKinney, Allen, Frisco, or Plano texas

Got a new team starting in Allen for the fall, men's league in Wednesdays. Most of the players have been playing in McKinney.