Recent content by rmeman

1. rmeman

Has this happend to you?

If you cant control what you say and not drop and F bomb then you need help. I was in the infantry in the Army and I know I have a dirty mouth but I have never been thrown out for the F bomb. And yes it is on your coach to the tell player the rules not the ump. But I have played AM SCAM before...
  2. rmeman

2015 Spring Training With The Pro's Vegas!!!

Really wish I had the cash to make it.
  3. rmeman

Anyone play wood bat league or tournaments?

I agree a good wood bat vs a hybrid bat doesnt make much of a difference.
  4. rmeman

5 man positioning

The pitcher will tell the 5man where to play as based on where he is trying to pitch to a batter. But yes a very open ended question none the less. The 5 man should play in closer to the bag so we can make all the plays at 2nd which allows the SS and 2b to play deeper in the holes. And the...
  5. rmeman

USSSA AZ All Star Game Dec 6th.

LOL it was funny because there was no answer for it. Hell I am sure that could be said about every team out there. Someone always has to be left off.
  6. rmeman

2015 Spring Training With The Pro's Vegas!!!

No Chris this year?
  7. rmeman

ASA Stupid question... no doubt.

It doesnt sound like he was subbed for. It says he was called out. And a new batter was at bat. So if thats the case the new batter should start with a 0-0 count or whatever they use. But yes if he was subbed for the batter should have kept the count
  8. rmeman

ASA Game time called?

With the hope team winning once the clock is done its over. I guess he could have called time and then said ball game. But the out come is the same
  9. rmeman

Any Player/Umpire fight

First of all I know in most states it is a Class C felony to hit an ump. Second of all with the guy following him to the car that makes it worse. But should the ump get in trouble for defending himself after walking to the parking lot, which is no longer part of most parks. I would say no
  10. rmeman

wooden bat help needed!!!

check out game1sports.com they do full custom
  11. rmeman

Managing Bench

Its what it was and we had TONS of gear but I am not saying it wouldnt have been nice to have that also. But we took what we got.
  12. rmeman

Managing Bench

If you think about it most of the time someone cant make it so someone would step in and play. But it was nice and we did well. And it was a pay to play team but we had full equipment taken care of
  13. rmeman

Managing Bench

Yes we travel most are local or within state. And they dont pay unless they play. But are responosble for there own rooms and stuff
  14. rmeman

Managing Bench

My bench players always new they would start there but was the first to be put in if someone couldnt make it. Also if someone is struggling they have to be willing to say or be approachable that they need to be subbed in for. You cant have any egos
  15. rmeman

How many players do you take to a tourney?

I have always tried to carry 12-13 with the subs knowing that they may not play. And batting 11. I always have someone else that can pitch if needed and I am the last resort. But I can pitch.