Recent content by Rob Ots

1. Rob Ots

For Sale/Trade Demarini Mercy - 26 oz

PM sent ......
  2. Rob Ots

For Sale Nokona AMG650BF 13"

It is still available. PM me if you are interested.
  3. Rob Ots

13th Annual Jim Wessel Memorial "Bash for Cash"

Is there a list of teams entered yet? For thr round robin and tourney.
  4. Rob Ots

For Sale 3 Mikens - Ultra 750, F98, Revex

Flat sticker, serial number 631___________.
  5. Rob Ots

For Sale 3 Mikens - Ultra 750, F98, Revex

Looking to sell this as a package deal. Freak 98- 27oz returnable no receipt, small rattle, unknown number of hits. ASA Ultra Maxload 750 -26oz, 200 swings, returnable with receipt. Miken Revex -26oz Maxload, returnable, no receipt, less than 50 swings. Looking to get $295 shipped for everthing...
  6. Rob Ots

For Sale Nokona AMG650BF 13"

I'm selling a Nokona AMG650BF 13" glove This was Nokona's top of the line glove when I bought it. It is a limited edition glove that is made from high quality Buffalo Leather. I paid $269 for it brand new. Looking to get $125 for it shipped. It is still in great shape and has no issues. Let me...
  7. Rob Ots

For Sale 2 Mikens flat sticker Freak 98 & ASA Ultra 750

Freak 98 is 27 oz and Ultra is 26 oz. Unknown number of hits on the 98, I've had it since 2007 but it is still in great shape, didn't use it at all this season. Still has a return but no receipt. Ultra has about 200 swings but has a lot of scratches from the rough fields here. It is returnable...
  8. Rob Ots

Anyone interested in playing E worlds this weekend in Orlando??

Do you have the link for this site?
  9. Rob Ots

You can still add players as long as your roster is not frozen. Our state director has to aoprove any pick ups. Not sure if its too late to do it tomorrow but we were able to pick up a couple guys today and now have 12.
  10. Rob Ots

Need guys for E worlds in Florida this weekend We're from Michigan andWe just found out a couple guys bailed on us for E worlds at Disney in Orlando and another guy may not be able to go cause his wife is having a baby and is like 4 days over due. That leaves us with ten guys as of right now...
  11. Rob Ots

Guys needed for E worlds in Disney this weekend.

Need guys for E worlds in Florida this weekend We are from Michigan and We just found out a couple guys bailed on us for E worlds at Disney in Orlando and another guy may not be able to go cause his wife is having a baby and is like 4 days over due. That leaves us with ten guys as of right now...
  12. Rob Ots

Need guys for E worlds in Florida this weekend

We just found out a couple guys bailed on us for E worlds at Disney in Orlando and another guy may not be able to go cause his wife is having a baby and is like 4 days over due. That leaves us with ten guys as of right now. Room and board is payed for and the van is leaving tomorrow so free...
  13. Rob Ots

Price Check Paint cracked 26oz J3A

Price check on returnable with receipt 26oz j3A. Only has about 40 swings but has developed this paint crack. Looking to trade for a 27 or 28 j3a but have people looking to buy so just want to get a number of what to sell it for if it comes to that. Really just want to trade though.
  14. Rob Ots

For Sale/Trade 28 oz J3A $190 shipped obo

Got a 26oz j3a, returnable with receipt, 40-50 swings. LMK
  15. Rob Ots

For Sale/Trade Demarini J3A 28oz Trade/Sale

Got a 26oz J3A. LMK, 50 swings returnable with receipt.