Recent content by robags0817

1. R

GSA Modified World Series

If pitching is open I have a team that is in.
  2. R

10 Man Modified Pre-Season Tournament

is the open side going to be bunt and steal or is that limited to 3 bunts and no stealing? as a catcher I hope you guys dont eliminate bunting and stealing. any chance once we get a final team count locked in for the open that we have the managers vote on it? most of those teams are tournament...
  3. R

Webster 10 Man Open Invitational

Michael Lam for a kid who doesn't play any sports and never will you got a lot to say especially since I haven't seen you near a ball field in about 6 years. I don't even think you know how to swing a bat.
  4. R

Collins Classic

Al if you wanted to know the standi.gs you should have shown up instead of ducking phone calls
  5. R

Collins Classic

Best tournamet of the year by far. I can't wait to go back in August
  6. R

CT Modified Tournament April 30-May 1, 2011

Hahaha nice too see you back around these parts albert
  7. R

Lol yup. Thanks gay steve
  8. R

Thanks for the balls they were definately fun to play with! I hope they catch on because I'd love to use them at every tournament
  9. R

Mason-Dixon League Early Bird Tournament - Oxford, PA

the pitchers list. I believe the asa pitchers list no longer exists
  10. R

Massachusetts Modified EarlyBird - USSSA

what about changing the pitching allowed? open it up
  11. R

ISA Pre-Season Tournaments 9 Man Open and 10 Man Modified

Yea that's what I am saying. why wastes a perfectly good weekend when you have the lights to use on saturday if you delay the start. Instead of cancelling today wait until tomorrow and if the fields are playable make the tournament start at 2pm. Than teams will have time to leave in the AM and...
  12. R

why not go with the same strategy now? I understand teams are travelig but if they have lights you can always delay the start a few hours and start around 2-3 pm no? that gives everyone ample time to get there if they make the call to go ahead with it in the morning?
  13. R

how many teams are confirmed for this tournament?