Recent content by rommel51

1. rommel51

Opinons on good fastpitch bat for 12u

For some reason I feel I read the Ghost was banned. Her demar that broke was hot as fire. I hit one ball with it and was like holy smokes. She tried two different bats this weekend. Im gonna let her keep trying teammates bats until I can find a good deal on something
  2. rommel51

What does YMMV mean? Thanks for your response too btw
  3. rommel51

I really have no clue on price. I haven't looked anything up in so long.
  4. rommel51

Daughter just broke her gamer and daddy was ready with a backup. She was swinging a demarini but I can't remember which one. Are there any good ones out there close to game ready for sale? Also looking for a few options as to what the girls are using in todays game.
  5. rommel51

Price Check OG rezzy 27oz

nobody knows
  6. rommel51

Price Check OG rezzy 27oz

I know I would get a better price check if I had pictures but I don't right now. The bat is very used. What would something like this go for?
  7. rommel51

Week 7 FanDuel - official MCM reacharound

I was 378 out of 174k. So many chances for the 10k.
  8. rommel51

You kidding me right now. Three times down there and three fg attempts. No damn passing td
  9. rommel51

you guys like doing Thursday night games? I read something that Thursday night games are historically sloppy and tough to bet on. never once have I thought a better way to pick kickers. I looked at the weather and tried to pick games I think will score more points and who has been putting...
  10. rommel51

x2 your monies is good. I had rivers and Stafford in other games. Sadly I had foles in one too. I generally like to play 1-2 bucks games. I do two big tourneys and two smaller ones. I wanna try DK out too.
  11. rommel51

how do you stand to finish?
  12. rommel51

I needed olson to get more points. I have 155 points in another league and have two left tonight. If these players can **** out 35 a piece I will have some bank. winner get 10k I think. so lets all root for me for some big games tonight. If I get first place I will give everyone in this...
  13. rommel51

What's you talking