Recent content by Ronnie G

1. Ronnie G

For Sale/Trade 27 mint 100w first batch

I meant to put $150 I’m trying to edit it. Another guy helped me with price. And it has the 1111 barcode I was told that meant first batch.
  2. Ronnie G

For Sale/Trade 27 Easton 100w mint

Looking to sell or trade. I don’t swing Easton much, I’d take a newer model USSSA Miken, or sell for $150. I haven’t done a price check. Bat has been sitting in my closet for years. PM me for any offers or questions. I have more pictures but it says file too large, just message me with any...
  3. Ronnie G

For Sale/Trade 27 mint 100w first batch

Looking to sell or trade. I don’t swing Easton much, I’d take a newer model USSSA Miken, or sell for $150. I haven’t done a price check. Bat has been sitting in my closet for years. PM me for any offers or questions. I have more pictures but it says file too large, just message me with any...
  4. Ronnie G

LTB Red Knob DC-41, D 2 E Psycho, New DC-41/Freak's, New line Mikens

26 or 27 ounce...need something to swing this year. Shoot me a message if you have anything. Thanks
  5. Ronnie G

can anyone help me find the chatbox?

can anyone help me find the chatbox?
  6. Ronnie G

thats what i was wondering lol what the hell happened?

thats what i was wondering lol what the hell happened?
  7. Ronnie G

Super Bowl 50 thread brought to you by Carl's Jr.

lol same thing i was thinking. denver pass rush was just that good.
  8. Ronnie G

NFL Championship Round: We all agree that the Patriots cheat.

Denver D is legit asf. Pats O line was awful. Brady was not good. Can't blame Gostkowski. Manning was efficient. Good game Denver. I think if Osweiler was playing you would have beaten us by 2 touchdowns.
  9. Ronnie G

Start 2

Bilal is gone unfortunately...Ivory sketches me out.
  10. Ronnie G

Start 2

My RB's blow, gotta start 2 championship week money league, PPR. Chris Ivory vs. NE Frank Gore @ MIA Shaun Draughn @ DET Cameron Artis-Payne @ ATL Christine Michael vs. STL Mike Gillislee vs. DAL And no there isn't an option to start none of them
  11. Ronnie G

LTB Z2000+ 26.5

pshhh 26 all day, but if its gotta be a .5 oz, need the 26.5 lol
  12. Ronnie G

LTB Z2000+ 26.5

PM what ya got
  13. Ronnie G

Would you do this trade?

Not really much, just the straggler guys that get picked up and dropped, nothing better than a WR 3/4 available, it's a pretty competitive league.
  14. Ronnie G

Would you do this trade?

I would say i am doing pretty good with Julio/Robinson/Marshall and having Matthews/Lafell as your 4 and 5 receivers is pretty damn good in a 10 team league.. All 3 of my starters are putting up WR1 numbers, no?
  15. Ronnie G

Would you do this trade?

marshall has #1 WR numbers, i took the trade and got Ingram...he was loaded in RB, I was loaded at WR so it was a win/win wish i coulda just grabbed d williams off waivers but he will be gone by time it gets to me