Recent content by rsantos1779

1. R

Line-up building

Hitting your best hitter first doesnt score enough runs. I play on a team and the coach does that with me. I am consistent hitter compared to rest of the team but I figure i would do better in a 2 or 3 spot so i can score people. I hit oppo so i usually get on alot and would give a runner a good...
  2. R

pitching tips

Looking to see if anyone can throw out some tips for pitching. I play a few nights a week(ASA) and I can hit the plate i have a good curve and knuckle is coming along slowly. everybody says practice but looking for grips, motions and or technique Thank you for your help
  3. R

Slap bunt...

we play this team that this guy makes it so obvious he does either a bunt or just tries to chop at it to put a spin on it. He is pretty good at doing it but we all know that is his shot so we adjust and have third ready to cover front and left side. While short covers middle. He is an easy...
  4. R

How Long has your Equipment been in play?

Current Glove for the last year (Helix) Shoes Boombah (9 months and am looking to replace soon) bat Freak (september 2009) Prior Glove 10 years (some one stole it, only reason i had to replace) Bat Mizuno Crush (love that bat) Side note just got new Catchers (MIZUNO) mit to catch...
  5. R

What's your position in the batting order?

I bat Leadoff on 3 teams and 5th on one team. We have two guys who are super fast so they take lead spot on that team
  6. R

possibly THE best Craigslist add ever

I have a lefthanded pool stick i could trade him....... that was hilarious
  7. R

Worst Middle Hit

I have had the wind knocked out of me. Left a softball sized bruise on my ribs. guy hit a great comebacker on me.I just couldnt get my glove on it. Knocked me to the ground. i needed about 5 minutes to get my wind back. finished the game pitching. The following few days my running was slowed...
  8. R

Nicknames

We have SOL cause he is "sooner or later" but for us we are sh$t outta Luck and we always have a DB for a D-bag
  9. R

Paint Ball facemask for pitching

absolutely a bad idea absolutely a video you should post. not enough view to run for a drop ball to see a player running in for catch. i see allot of collision happening. Till you get frustrated and say wow this was a stupid idea
  10. R

Need funny team name for a one-off tournament team

****en Cider and have a beer logo on it
  11. R

outfield glove

13 to 13.5 I usually use my Louisville Slugger Helix
  12. R

Super restricted bats!!!

Ultimate Weapon Older the better. if you can spend the dough Anderson
  13. R

Shooting Box and Staring down the Pitcher

I pitch 3 nights a week now. I get hit on quite a bit it happens. I play on a friday league this team had a double and this same guy always at every at bat went middle on me. I knew it and it was whatever cause i knew he did that. I was always ready and knew that was where he went so i didnt...
  14. R

Shorts or no shorts

I wear shorts Mid socks or ankle socks have to wear a slide pad. Tattoo's on my legs require it. i do the shorts or pants dependent on the season. Tournaments have to go with Pants no matter what
  15. R

Pitchers thoughts...

This is an arguement i always have. funny thing is he has been playing with us forever. He is always throwing the ball short or trying to make me leap in the air like Air Jordan. He is the teams Millhouse more of a Mascot then anything else. I warm up with him everygame and try to work on it...