Recent content by RSBPC

1. R

LTB RHT Glove 13"+

Found what I was looking for, I appreciate everyone reaching out.
  2. R

LTB RHT Glove 13"+

Looking for a RHT glove, at least 13". Willing to pay cash or if you are looking for a bat, have plenty of trade bait. Want something high quality and durable, and something new or close to it that is easy to break in, or already on it's way. Let me know what you have and what you are looking...
  3. R

LTB LTB or LTTF RHT First Baseman Mitt

Got what I needed, thanks for all the offers!
  4. R

LTB LTB or LTTF RHT First Baseman Mitt

Looking for a quality RHT 1B glove, preference is Rawlings or Wilson and looking for 13" or bigger. Willing to pay cash or trade bats for it, just let me know what you have and what you would be looking for. Thanks!
  5. R

LTB Black Ops or E900W Bag

Hey guys, Looking for a bat bag, something big and durable. Preferences would be Demarini Black Ops or Easton E900W, but willing to listen to other ideas as well.
  6. R

LTB Demarini Steel

Good info, thanks guys! Will consider either 26 or 28 but based on the feedback above, would probably prefer 26. Still willing to look at both though.
  7. R

LTB Demarini Steel

Bump...someone has to have something out there...
  8. R

LTB Demarini Steel

Hey guys, Looking for a Demarini Steel, open to either Raw or White. Preferably 27oz but let me know what you have, PM price and pics. Thanks!
  9. R

LTB 2014 (Purple) Mercy

^^^Got what I am looking for, thanks!
  10. R

LTB 2014 (Purple) Mercy

Looking for a 2014 Mercy, would pay cash or work out a trade. I have a 27 oz L4 r/r and a 26 oz SCN3 that I would move. Prefer 26 oz but will look at 25 as well. Open to either r/r or nr. Feel free to PM me with whatever you got and what you would be looking for in return. Thanks!