Recent content by rybred23

1. R

Possibly needing a Thursday team in Milwaukee

Our Thursday team that's been playing together for around 15yrs might be done. Covid cancelled our season last year and as of now, we only have 5 guys for this year. Does anyone have an opening for a infielder/catcher in the MKE area? I've played in City leagues and a history in county...
  2. R

Favorite Bat You Have Ever Swung?

I would have to say the OG Blue Worth Supercell EST. The other colors, black and purple, were good but there was something special, at least for me, with the blue. I got more distance with that one, than I do with the bats I currently have, Crazy!
  3. R

Plate and Mat?

I know it varies but our leagues have used plate and mat for the last 3-5 years. If it hits the plate or mat, it's a strike. Personally, I wish it would be a strike only when it hits the mat but what can you do.
  4. R

How are you guys playing during the covid era?

City of Milwaukee leagues were supposed to start July 6th but they cancelled the half season last week. Hopefully back at it in April
  5. R

If you could go back in time....

Not to ALWAYS pull the ball!
  6. R

Nothing to see here.

Convo started
  7. R

ASA Harvey Legit

Convo started
  8. R

Official 2018 Last AB Thread

Piss rod towards the left fielder. Gets past him for a stand up triple.
  9. R

For Sale/Trade 26oz Omega EL

Still available?
  10. R

Looking for a player or two MKE league

Milwaukee country softball is dead. Our team finally left county this year to play City. City had better competition.
  11. R

League switching to USA..

Demarini is the best for ASA/USA. Blue flipper, usa aftermath or maybe a Monsta.
  12. R

Comp Testing in League

Here in MKE, the city league tests before the first game of the season and if it passes, they put a sticker on the bat saying it passed. They test again before your teams first game in the playoffs.
  13. R

Waukesha bp thread v3.0

I'm still here as well