Recent content by sal

1. S

Cbake14, contact me via email at [email protected] and I can get you some pics Thanks SAL

Cbake14, contact me via email at [email protected] and I can get you some pics Thanks SAL
  2. S

looking for miken, worth, elite t-shirts

I have COMBAT 2XL and 3XL if your interested Thanks SAL
  3. S

Wanted: pants 44x34

I have 7 different 44" Pants available... can you PM me with colors you would like to see in your pants Thanks SAL
  4. S

Who has the hookup on Batting Gloves?

I have some XL in; 3N2 Max Bat (Many Colors) Palmgard COmbat Thanks, LMK SAL
  5. S

LTB Pants

Size 32" that are INSTOCK
  6. S

LTB Pants

Here is what I have instock in 42"
  7. S

Bigboy pants needed

INSTOCK with 44" waist
  8. S

ltb skinny guy pants

I have these below in a 32"
  9. S

Looking for pants to match this shirt

I have these in a 36"
  10. S

wtb combat dvd

I have a COmbat DVD, NIW if interested Thanks SAL
  11. S

LTB mens medium batting gloves

I have several White/Black/Grey White/Black/Navy White/Black/Royal White/Black/Vegas Gold White/Black/Red White/Black/Orange White/Black/Carolina Blue White/Black/Green White/Black/Maroon Here is a PIC of one of them, can show more pics if interested
  12. S

ltb Green pants w/ black braid

I have a Grey with a Dark Green Braid I have a GRey with a 1" Black/GRey/Black Braid
  13. S

LTB PINK shirts and pants

How about these? We have several of them available and can make more if needed
  14. S

LTB pants

I have these below in a 42" These 100 Percent Nylon/Cotton, no Poly ... You will feel the difference and they last!
  15. S

LTB Weighted bats...

I have a WARM UP BAT The warm-up bat is a great substitution for the bat weight. This bat is 33.5" in length and weighs 36oz and is an effective tool to use in the on-deck circle or for batting practice.