1. sammyrod1

For Sale L1 27 oz.

Pm sent ..........
  2. sammyrod1

E Worlds (Disney)

Good luck to all traveling Disney is quite the experience
  3. sammyrod1

Boombah Stock Softball Gloves?

I've gamed a 1799 for years but I've tried on a few boombah gloves really decent leather only negative I've noticed is the weight these things are super heavy
  4. sammyrod1

New Canadian catalyst review

It changed sounds after 100-150 swings nothing fancy till them definitely hot after that
  5. sammyrod1

What's hotter

Camojo and daddyfatsacs who do u guys plays with I also live in the area just wondering
  6. sammyrod1

You kidding me

They truly are IMO the hottest out of wrapper bat ever
  7. sammyrod1

For Sale Mint Wilson A2000 H2R 1787 Marlins/Hanley

Was this the one you got from me off the bay Jen
  8. sammyrod1

Which one should i get aftermath, true one or 14 mercy

I'd say aftermath i wish I played a lot more Asa that bat is just flat nasty
  9. sammyrod1

2014 aftermath

100 it's already lights out 25-50 changed sounds I love this bat
  10. sammyrod1

'14 AM durability

I don't think a bat is hotter than the aftermath that ish is fire I'm looking for a few used nrs if anyone has any
  11. sammyrod1

2014 aftermath taken for hitting middle

The guys from the other team found out it tested at 150 and they called me every name in the book saying it's cut I laugh because I know it wasn't , I took the wrapper off before we started had maybe 40 swings on it when they took the bat me and my buddy used it all day, I'll tell you what I'll...
  12. sammyrod1

I took the wrapper off the bat before we started me and my buddy swung it all day got taken in the ship I love that bat
  13. sammyrod1

Yeah I pulled it up and he was like I'm taking ur bat and I'll send it off to demarini to test it I was like ok but we can save us all time by reading this and he didn't have a clue or cared what I was talking about.
  14. sammyrod1

Lol your right tbh idk of many directors that truly care about the game it's all about the money
  15. sammyrod1

The sad thing is when I brought up the fact about an Asa bat tests different he told me I was full of crap and when I googled it he didn't care