Recent content by Samsdaman

1. Samsdaman

A Couple of Fastpitch Bats For Sale......

Bats are SOLD! Bats are sold!!!!
  2. Samsdaman

A Couple of Fastpitch Bats For Sale......

My DD is cleaning out her bat bag.....has a couple of fastpitch bats that she no longer uses. Both bats are in excellent condition.....no cracks.....no spider webbing......just some scratches and nicks from normal use. 1). 2013 Louisville Xeno FP13X, 33/23 with receipt (1/14) $140...
  3. Samsdaman

LTB 2012 or 2013 33/23 xeno

Xeno.... My DD has a 2013 Xeno......in very good condition. Get me your email address and I will shoot you over some pics. Thanks, Sammy
  4. Samsdaman

A Couple of Easton Bats For Sale.....

Easton Fastpitch Bats..... Deal Pending.....
  5. Samsdaman

A Couple of Easton Bats For Sale.....

I have a couple of Easton Fast Pitch Softball Bats for sale. My DD wants the new Mako, so these bats have to go. These bats have been used, but definitely not abused.....they were not "team" bats. They have the usual scratches and nicks......no cracks or spider-webbing. The bats are in...
  6. Samsdaman

33/23 33/24 fastpitch

Easton Fastpitch Bats..... PM sent......I can send pics......let me know what you think. Thanks, Sammy
  7. Samsdaman

A Couple of Easton's For Sale......

Easton Bats..... Bats have been SOLD.......Sorry it took me so long to update post..... Thanks, Sammy
  8. Samsdaman

A Couple of Easton's For Sale......

I have a couple of "old school" Easton's for sale..... 1.) SCN1B 33/23....very clean....no cracks or spider webbing. 2.) SCN2B 33/24....very clean....no cracks or spider webbing. As you can see in the photo's.....the bats are in very good condition...very clean. I am selling them for...
  9. Samsdaman

Help Please

Easton Bats.... I have a couple of Eastons that my daughter has out grown....1.) Easton Synergy SCN1B 33/23 in great condition 2.) Easton Synergy SCN2B 33/24 in great condition. These are two of the best bats that Easton has ever produced....they are very HOT....the ball really jumps off the...
  10. Samsdaman

Ugh which bat should we go with...

Easton Bats.... PM sent.....
  11. Samsdaman

Help!!!!

Rec-Specs..... We went through a very similar situation with our DD and glasses. The batting helmets seemed to cause her glasses to shift and move around while she was batting.......which resulted in very poor batting due to her inability to "zero-in" on the ball. She was not ready for...
  12. Samsdaman

Easton Bats For Sale

Bats are sold!!! bats are sold!!!!!
  13. Samsdaman

Easton Bats For Sale

Easton bats.... All pm's have been answered....and pics have been sent out. Thanks, Sammy
  14. Samsdaman

Easton Bats For Sale

Easton bats.... All PM's have been answered.....and pics have been sent out. I appreciate the inquiries. I am selling the bats together.......$175.00 will get you both bats delivered. Thanks, Sammy
  15. Samsdaman

Easton Bats For Sale

No problem.......they are priced to sell!