Recent content by sanger11

1. sanger11

Stiddy's G2G List

Stiddy is gtg to go too. I personally don't have a gtg list because I have done easily over a million deals. But I this guy is a worthy of being called a softball bro.
  2. sanger11

Thank you Bob Russell

Thanks to everyone for the support. Sorry on the name. ;) Mr. Buggs thanks again for the generosity. We will be comparing this to the old trusty Worth Gold dots. Later, Mr. Guerrero
  3. sanger11

Thank you Bob Russell

I will represent. HR derby too. I guess there is a guy from the board also going to be there coming from Kuwait. Pictures to follow when I get back.
  4. sanger11

Thank you Bob Russell

I will be using them in Dubai, UAE (Middle East Softball Championship) Thank you very much Bobby. I will give the best and honest review I can. The BALLS to be tortured are: Evil Balls .375 compression 44 core
  5. sanger11

HAMMERHEAD is GTG

I would do a deal with him again.
  6. sanger11

stangfast95 -NEW to the site but GTG!!!!

Thank you for the superfast shipping and the great communication.
  7. sanger11

Bad deal with Jose Cotto...BEWARE!

SO there is no insurance used? What is the story on that. Have you read the pin-ups on the selling trading board?
  8. sanger11

I hate Rip n Grips

I wonder if I made my own Knobcuffs if "the guy" would get mad. I would use the original design but cool ass colors. I would have to put them on blackmarket since it wouldn't be legal, I guess.
  9. sanger11

DavidAndrew23

He is awesome. Thanks bro for the EVO.
  10. sanger11

What To Do

Always insure. And if he didn't you can't be responsible for lost package. Did it have delivery confirmation or tracking?
  11. sanger11

Team Equipment

Are we shipping to Germany? FPO address? Call Matt Rogers at PNW Team Sports at 1-800-392-7538, located in Bremerton, WA. Tell him Geno referred you. Go NAVY