Recent content by Scoop21

1. Scoop21

LTB 28 oz or above!

Have a 28oz OG Syn+. In real good condition.
  2. Scoop21

LTB 28 oz Synergy 2.

I've got one in real good condition. What are you looking to spend?
  3. Scoop21

ASA D East National Columbus, OH

Luckily I was a salsa dancer in college and have the moves to get out of the way!
  4. Scoop21

Well, he was 1.000. 2 for 2. One liner (hellofa play) and one grounder that almost had me killed. Condo was running down the line (not a fan of 300lbs coming right at me) Thanks ...hole, I mean Keyhole
  5. Scoop21

Glad you came on here and defended yourself sir. I was pretty sure you still swung the extended. Any of you guys playing in the NSA World in Indy this weekend?
  6. Scoop21

I play 1st for voodoo and I can tell you that all of our bats are 100% legit. We actually have three guys that swing three different OGs. That wasn't one bat. Our loud mouth Capt gets about 8000 hits/year so blame those skills on repetition and not on a piece of composite. You guys had a...
  7. Scoop21

LTB broken in syn2 and a clean one.. 27 oz

I have a very clean 28oz syn 2 I would like to move. Send me a message if you are interested. I can get you some pics if you'd like.
  8. Scoop21

LTB Miken Edge 27,28,29 oz

How much are you looking to spend? I know someone on my team used to have one, I can call and ask.
  9. Scoop21

LTB NIW / NOW Synergy2

I also have a 28oz if you were looking for a back up. Not NOW but pretty close.
  10. Scoop21

LTB 26oz resmondo LE or WSE.

I have one in very good shape. Some bag scratches, with valid receipt (Feb '11). How much were you looking to spend? I only used this bat towards the end of tourneys to keep my bat speed. Maybe 200 swings (including bp)
  11. Scoop21

LTB LTB/LTTF: 2009 JH or RESMONDO Titan

I have a Ressy Titan 26oz not even broken in yet. Some bag scratches. How much would you be willing to pay for it? I also have the receipt. Bought it last February from a Ressy rep in FL. I could also sell you just the receipt if interested.
  12. Scoop21

Went 3n2. I jumped onto a different team because 612 didn't get a bid. I played well, but only...

Went 3n2. I jumped onto a different team because 612 didn't get a bid. I played well, but only played in two of four games and we had a forfeit win. Not a bad tourney though. My team gave up 15 runs on homers (progressive) and they had only given up 1 all year. Balls were flying.
  13. Scoop21

How'd you guys do this weekend? I saw you guys playing bags across from our hotel.

How'd you guys do this weekend? I saw you guys playing bags across from our hotel.
  14. Scoop21

Saw you guys play in Columbus and loved your jerseys..what do I have to do to get one?

Saw you guys play in Columbus and loved your jerseys..what do I have to do to get one?
  15. Scoop21

Hey bro, I just saw your old post about looking for syn2s. I have a syn2 and a syn+ I can get...

Hey bro, I just saw your old post about looking for syn2s. I have a syn2 and a syn+ I can get rid of. They are both 28s. Any interest?