Recent content by scottydoesnt

1. scottydoesnt

Official Last Bat 2023

Cancelled due to heat. I'm not complaining.
  2. scottydoesnt

Tips for hitting a home run

"Swing hard in case you hit it."
  3. scottydoesnt

Official Last Bat 2023

BB, which I hate, but the pitches were basically unhittable. Went 4-4 (1B, 1B, 1B, BB)
  4. scottydoesnt

Tips for hitting a home run

Again. Swing speed. You could work on an overlap grip to help "lengthen" the bat, as long as it doesn't cost you bat speed. Use a high end bat and make sure it is well broken in. It also helps to have someone break your bat in who has some power. 50 soft hits off a tee isn't the same as 50...
  5. scottydoesnt

Official Last Bat 2023

L-8. Hit a laser towards the LF and CF gap (3-man outfield), and the CFer made a crazy diving play in on it. Went 3-5 (1B, F-8, 1B, 1B, L-7).
  6. scottydoesnt

Oldest player on your team to ever hit a home run?

Funny how this post was started in 2015. Boy how much bats and balls have changed. I’m now 40, 5’ 7”, 165lbs and probably led the league in HRs this year. According to google maps, a couple were in the 350-370 range. Crazy how much working out and eating healthy can benefit life.
  7. scottydoesnt

LTB Easton Fab4 Helmer Mule

Like title says. Looking for an Easton Fab4 Helmer Mule Load. The all blue bat, not the one with the gold writing. Prefer a 25.5oz, but would consider 26.5oz. Must be in decent condition, or better.
  8. scottydoesnt

EASTON SY100

I've got a 28oz SV100. Not sure how similar they are. Just throwing it out there.
  9. scottydoesnt

Bat Advice

If you can use 220s and they don't test, I'd highly recommend an Easton Fab4. They are durable, and absolute missile launchers. Best part is they can be had for pretty cheap on the 2nd hand market for very good condition or even NiW bats.
  10. scottydoesnt

For Sale 25oz Monsta DB44 (M2)

Is this a 1pc or 2pc bat ?
  11. scottydoesnt

Official Last Bat 2023

Semi-finals: Hard hit grounder to 3rd base that he couldn't quite backhand and I beat out the throw. Ended up being the winning run 18-17 (3-5, L7, Sac fly, 3R HR, 1B, 1B) Championship: Single to RC field. (4-5, 1B, F7, 3B, 1B, 1B) Won 23-13 in 5. Funny thing, was they hit 2 grand slams...
  12. scottydoesnt

Official Last Bat 2023

Solo HR. Went 2-2 (1B, HR). We lost 26-6 in 3 to the #1 in the semis, so I only got 2 ABs. Brutal.
  13. scottydoesnt

Official Last Bat 2023

Line drive single to left. (4-4, 3B, 1B, 2B, 1B) The win clinched first for league.
  14. scottydoesnt

Official Last Bat 2023

First round playoffs, #3 (us) vs #6. 3-run walkoff HR (run rule 18-3 in 4 innings). 3-4 (3B, L-7, HR, 3R HR)
  15. scottydoesnt

Official Last Bat 2023

Hard grounder to SS backhand and he couldn't come up with it. 3-4 (BB, 2B, F-9, 1B)