Recent content by sd69dogg

1. S

Diamond / VRS Grips

Thanks Bird!
  2. S

Diamond / VRS Grips

I haven't put the orange grip you sent on my bat yet. If you want it back its still yours.
  3. S

Diamond / VRS Grips

Thanks Pretty! I got the two grips you sent. I really appreciate it.
  4. S

Diamond / VRS Grips

Yeah I know... Thanks. I just know a lot of board bros prefer tape or wrap so they toss these.
  5. S

Diamond / VRS Grips

Bump... Anyone? I'd really appreciate it.
  6. S

Diamond / VRS Grips

Thanks Pretty! He is a gtg board bro and hooking me up with a few even though I failed on knob cuff for him, but I need a few more if anyone else has any that they might be willing to get rid of. Thanks guys!
  7. S

WHat year is your doublewall distance?

WHat year is your doublewall distance?
  8. S

Diamond / VRS Grips

Bump........?
  9. S

Diamond / VRS Grips

Anybody????????????
  10. S

Diamond / VRS Grips

Looking for a few Diamond (VRS) grips if anyone has any they might be tossing away please let me know.
  11. S

For Sale Cleaning out the garage

PM sent..........
  12. S

2010 NIW TZ or 2011 RT ...

There are no significant changes/improvements between those year though right? Does either have a "break in" period? Or does either have more distance then the other?
  13. S

My last bat was a Miken Freak DST Max Load 34/27 and an Easton Stealth CNT Comp 34/28... Both of these are 34/28. Thanks alot guys I appreciate the help.
  14. S

Need some advice... new the the metals and was wondering which you'd go for: They are the same price: 2010 NIW Techzilla or 2011 used Rockettech with not dents or waves but some scratches and paint chips I haven't seen pictures of either. I know its a shot in the dark but thanks for...