Recent content by secfan87

1. secfan87

Sit Cobb?

I'm stuck where I have Rodgers but I'm not sure which 2 WR to start. Cobb, Decker and D Thomas. Standard scoring. This is a big week and puts me in the playoffs if I win.
  2. secfan87

LTB 2014 demarini aftermath asa

I have a used 27oz NR 14 AM if you're still looking
  3. secfan87

Week 8 Fanduel

I'm in........
  4. secfan87

Sit/start

Appreciate the feedback fellas went ahead and accepted the trade.
  5. secfan87

Sit/start

Hoping Ivory pays off. I'm starting him in the RB spot over Ingram and running with Adams in the flex. I just don't see the cardinals being afraid of my beloved saints through the air, so I think they stack the box. Another note: trade proposed .5 ppr league I send Alshon Jeffrey and...
  6. secfan87

Sit/start

League 1- Chris ivory, Davante Adams, and Agholor to put in my flex. Full PPR , 6pt TDs and all have favorable match ups. Only 1 flex spot. Same setup in this league- Gore, Agholor and Ryan Matthews for flex. 1 flex spot. Gore is the only one with a tough matchup against Buffalo.
  7. secfan87

Military Worlds

Team Bavaria out of Germany. Varsity B
  8. secfan87

best deal youve ever gotten "batwise"

2 years ago I got a NIW RD28u from a buddy who quit playing utrip right after he got it. Said he didn't want to swing it in BP or anything so he gave it to me for a case of beer.
  9. secfan87

LTB Demarini stadium 2013/14 26/27oz

I have a 2014 26oz stadium. Returnable with receipt. Has about 150 cuts. What you got for trade?
  10. secfan87

Need help on best ASA bat for 44/375.

Value wise between the two you've narrowed it down to, I'd go with the SCN9. You can find mint ones for cheap compared to the mutant which has held its value a bit better for whatever reason. The SCN9 is one of the all time greats and doesn't disappoint with any ball.
  11. secfan87

Best Utrip bat for 52/300 balls?

As far as utrip goes, I think the DC41 will hit them as good as anything out there. But if you're thinking about looking into ASA only bats, consider the ASA only AM, a freak black or freak 12. I can only speak for the ASA AMs, and they are the best in my opinion for that ball but I hear great...
  12. secfan87

Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

Myself and a buddies collection minus a few coming in this week.
  13. secfan87

For Sale/Trade 28oz OG Salvo

28oz OG Salvo (SRV5) . About 500 hits, no crack or rattle. Tight end cap with orange plug. Has some traditional webbing and field wear. 0511 Date Code. Returnable no receipt. Looking to trade for 26-27 oz ASA old or new stamp Demarini or new stamp utrip Demarini. Sale price is $120 OBO. I can...
  14. secfan87

Demarini Collections, Post Your Pics

Got the new BBAM and UTRIP AM on the way as well.
  15. secfan87

Bat Collections 3

Utrip AM and BBAM on the way.