Recent content by Serrano

1. S

Baseball bat

So what happened to there baseball bats? Are they done making them..wonder if, could Go down there and pick some up??
  2. S

Anderson fungo bat !!!!!

I have one...:)
  3. S

Anderson fungo bat !!!!!

I seen Bigfoot and he's in my garage...
  4. S

Can I get a little help?

Steven, sorry man can't make it.work asked me to coming in tomorrow for overtime .. over time is needed.. so I can afford a new bat:).... sorry...Would be good to see ya again :)...been awhile ......
  5. S

Can I get a little help?

Steven, I can make it,but in return can I get a nanoteck baseball bat-3. :):):)????
  6. S

Hey old guys!!

Gilly,sup mijo???? Suave, sup viejo? Nutty,sup buddy? As for me, haven't played since Wally tournament .. I coach high school baseball ..no time to play anymore ..
  7. S

Hey old guys!!

Hey ,You 2 old guys get a room already......
  8. S

Sat 5/5 Wally Superdraft Tourney HB

Yes, just show up..... IT TOURNAMENT TIME.HECK YA ....GOOD TIME AND GOOD PEOPLE...
  9. S

Sat 5/5 Wally Superdraft Tourney HB

6 teams and it was fun......if you never played, 1st it's in the honor of one of The good Guy's of sb,that was taken away..... 2nd Guy's that show up are fun to play and talk With.... 3rd it's just a good day of sb, you will never have that much fun playing. You could be on a team on paper...
  10. S

Need 1 ( OF ) For this sat !!!!

OK,just picked someone up.......Fonz, you and that vato get a room and get off my tread .......
  11. S

Still open, who's in
  12. S

Fonz, you can do it !!, There's grass !!!!
  13. S

Helping a buddy out , they need a OF for psts this sat at worthy park in HB... LMK THX...
  14. S

Need a couple of legit players for PSTS Tourney Sat.

Fonz. Garry is serious, he's not playing he's laughing at you!!!!answer your phone:)
  15. S

Usssa civil war/demarini challenge 2012 1/22

and JK.... Dam..Look at you ....Hope to see you out there....