Recent content by shaun47

1. S

This place used to be the bomb.

testing......
  2. S

For Sale 2014 DeMarini The One Senior (Endload)

2014 DeMarini The One Senior - 28oz 125$ DLVD USPS priority (Lower 48 states) Less than 100 swings No webbing/rattling So, the end cap marks are from BP I did with the bat. The bat came out of my hands and flew over the side fence and landed on the concrete. It is only cosmetic and does not...
  3. S

Softball BP (tee) Stadium CL22 and Miken DC41

Thanks for the advice, I will give the suggestions a try.
  4. S

Ha. Yeah, I guess if I want advice I def need to add in some vid of the sis, maybe the GF too. My biggest problem is popping up more often than I should. Like mentioned in my other thread, live pitching would help a lot more than tee work. Any suggestions are appreciated.
  5. S

BP with Demarini CL22 and Demarini Senior

I tend to pop it up more than I should.
  6. S

Here is my new one. New camera angle and I tried to change some things mentioned. Any suggestions are appreciated. I do apologize in advance, my sister doesn't make an appearance in this video. :( I also like the Stadium better. The DC41 is a pretty good stick still, but I would never put...
  7. S

Ha, I actually have the BP video ready to go....seeing the sister seems to be a rarity lately.
  8. S

Yeah. I think it's fun to swing all bats. It's the only place I can swing the seniors. next video coming in a day or two. Sources confirm sister guest appearance and possibly one of the wives.
  9. S

GTG Duriisimo is GTG

Communication was great and he said I'll take it and paid promptly. GTG guy here.
  10. S

LTB Looking for 12.5" or bigger Game ready LHT

Purchased one. Thanks bro'sNothing too expensive, but my brother-in-laws brother showed up to play with what appeared to be a youth 1B mitt and he plays OF. I'm just gonna pick him up a glove. Let me know what you got. LHT (Game Ready) and preferably less than 75$.
  11. S

I'm jealous of the playing ball year round, but I love the snow. Wouldn't happen to have a Duo 3 you want to unload do ya?
  12. S

Next vid, I will introduce her in it just for the sbf brothers. I'm probably gonna put it at the end of the video though, that way you have to watch my swing first. Don't tell anyone.
  13. S

Hey man, it has been a while Chris. Looks like you're still playing quite a bit. The same goes for you as well, crushes the ball. And crdawg, I will try what you mentioned and post another Vid with the camera on the other side.
  14. S

For Sale Two RHT 13" Gloves. Vinci and LS Pro Flare

Ha. It is beautiful thanks to you. Too bad it was too "small" for my pops.
  15. S

If you give me one on one hitting lessons, I'll try to convince her. No guarantees though.