Recent content by shawn.vanlaecke

1. S

For Sale/Trade Miken DC41, FX700, Freak 98, Recoil

Need to get these sold before season starts. bump
  2. S

lets get some offers.. going to the US tomorrow and want to ship them out.!
  3. S

bump for more offers
  4. S

Looking to sell off the collection. FX 700 - balanced 27oz - no issues - bought from a GTG board member 2 years ago and hardly swung. total swings maybe 100. looking for $115 DC 41 white and orange - supermax 27oz SN02170812 - small gouge in barrel but does not effect performance and...
  5. S

For Sale a few good mikens

Need these gone this week.. make offers.. for quick response email [email protected]
  6. S

Fridge broke last night.. need these sold before the credit card statement comes in the mail, BUMP..
  7. S

Lets get these moved.. back from page 2 bump all PM's returned
  8. S

Border Battle VI

found this on http://www.softball.ca/english/news/softball-canada-and-home-run-sports-to-host-2014-menrsquos-slo-pitch-border-battle-in-kitchener.htm Softball Canada and Home Run Sports are pleased to announce that the sixth edition of the Men’s Slo-Pitch Border Battle between Canada and the...
  9. S

Border Battle VI

what is the date on this game? im only an hour or so away.
  10. S

lets get some offers.. need these bats sold.
  11. S

got a few offers and returned all PM's.. Monday morning BUMP
  12. S

I have a few good bats that I need to sell Recoil. No Asa stamp visible (rubbed off on the chip and dust diamonds we play on) SN 80421197 believe 28 (had miken mail new stamp as the old fell off) $80 Freak 98. Partial Asa stamp (about 50%) SN 71000759. 27oz - $110 DC psycho. Small...
  13. S

Price Check PC on a recoil, 98, DC psycho and FX

Hey guys.. Looking to sell off the collection of bats and seen the new rules requiring a price. Therefore I am looking to you guys to help me out on that.. 1. Miken Recoil (red) asa stamps are worn right off cause of the diamond stones, 28oz SN 80421197 2. Miken Freak 98 (flat...
  14. S

Claymore by jak'd is USSSA Approved!

hey Jakd bats, since you are in Ottawa, any chance you will be doing a demo in London anytime soon. You should try to set something up at Dreamers before the season starts (April 15, if the snow ever melts). If you need contact info, let me know.