Recent content by Shooter217

1. Shooter217

For Sale/Trade 27oz wegman

Text message sent.
  2. Shooter217

Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

I received mine from Donald Pigg (No screen name left). I got a sweet New Era Flexfit Hawkeye Hat, matching Hawkeye Hoodies for my wife and I, a pair of drumsticks, and a Megablocks dump truck for my son. My son was bouncing up and down and running around the house when he saw the truck. He...
  3. Shooter217

Secret Santa 2012 What did you get thread

That's from me. You have another box on it's way. It should be there on Saturday or Monday. Hope you enjoy. Merry Christmas.
  4. Shooter217

Chicago Ballers Spring Session BS Thread......BOOM!!

I didn't know you were on the team. I told you that you were banned from playing at my field....I received enough calls about you from P.E.T.A. I don't want to have to listen to those calls again.
  5. Shooter217

Actually...no. Do tell.
  6. Shooter217

I'm just waiting for complaints about you guys. :rolleyes:
  7. Shooter217

I'll let you handle the photography for this one. I have no interest taking pictures of Kingaj doing his impression of Chewbaca meets King Kong Bundy. :)
  8. Shooter217

Which Canon ones do you have? I have tried out some wide angle lenses. Want to test out some fixed focal length ones and a few others.....see which I like the most.
  9. Shooter217

You're welcome. :)
  10. Shooter217

Had the standard 18-55mm and picked up a 70-300mm telephoto. Trying to figure out what others I want to get.
  11. Shooter217

Yep. I got a new toy.
  12. Shooter217

From the GSL tournament.
  13. Shooter217

Batter boxes???

If you are looking for just the cost of the batters box, then no, I do not have the cost of that, but my guess is that it wouldn't be too expensive. It would pretty much consist of digging out the batters box area and getting some pitching mound clay and packing it in. Should be fine as long...